WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hell day

Mondays are hell my profesors say happy monday! why not
TGIF or somthing my favorite is those ******s walking down the street dealing drugs to celebrate the i dont gotta ride the WM truck day (hell day) WTF? whens your hell day

Jung

???
Premium
mondayssuck said:
Mondays are hell my profesors say happy monday! why not
TGIF or somthing my favorite is those ******s walking down the street dealing drugs to celebrate the i dont gotta ride the WM truck day (hell day) WTF? whens your hell day
Way to be a racist, asshole. :mfinger:

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
[sky] said:
when I read Post like this.
:p lol

My hell day is a monday because I know I have to be in class with stupid girls for 4 more days...

(and I did not mean to offend the other gender reading this post. I meant the girls in my class are stupid.)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Liquid-Zero said:
:p lol

My hell day is a monday because I know I have to be in class with stupid girls for 4 more days (and I did not mean to offend the other gender reading this post. I meant the girls in my class are stupid.)
I end up being stuck with the preps who say "like" every other word.