WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hell yeah

ryu

Flame Bait
7
0
0
#1
Where have you been all my life w00t, why didnt i try typing wtf.com before i must say been looking around and this place is awsome :toocool:
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#2
were you in shenmue? are you that ryu?
if so, what happens at the end? did you kill that dude that killed your dad?





oh and welcome..
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#8
void said:
were you in shenmue? are you that ryu?
Nah, man, it's the Street Fighter guy.


And it's about time you got here. You can use that Shouyuken or whatever it's called to slice some ham for the sandwiches...should make meh_it_all's work that much easier.
 

ryu

Flame Bait
7
0
0
#9
well actualy its just jap for dragon :p, but i do have a few katanas i could use to slice the ham ^^
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#12
zoloftcasserole said:
Damnit! How come I didn't get any fuckin' cheese?
*offers cheese*
sorry, you must have joined in one of my trademark absences, i offer everyone cheese.
 

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
2,867
39
187
#13
ryu said:
Where have you been all my life w00t, why didnt i try typing wtf.com before i must say been looking around and this place is awsome :toocool:

Hmm yes, okay, welcome:rolleyes:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#14
ryu said:
well actualy its just jap for dragon :p, but i do have a few katanas i could use to slice the ham ^^
Nailbomb is right, I always need a fast slicer.


Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay. Watch out for the monkeys!
 
1,723
90
112
#15
meh_it_all said:
Nailbomb is right, I always need a fast slicer.


Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay. Watch out for the monkeys!
Don't listen to meh, we monkeys don't bite (very much). It's the penguins you gotta watch out for...
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#16
Don't drink the fuckin' Kool-Aid!

It's our fuckin Kool-Aid.

Welcome!

It's our fuckin' Kool-Aid.