WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hella messed up story.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, so I was at the park chatting with a couple friends. Somehow the topic of pain comes in, and the question "Does it hurt more to be kicked in the balls than to give birth?" shows up. Anyway, my friend says yes, and another friends girlfriend kicks him in the balls HARD! (I heard a pop on contact.) WTF!? I thought to myself as he writhed on the floor. So, does it hurt more to be kicked in the balls than to give birth? I believe this proves that it does. What do you think?

Empacher

Tenderony
:eek: :eek:
tthat is rediculous.

she could have seriously injured him. honestly girls. no joke. DO NOT KICK JEWELS!!!

worst pain ever. i remember once i got smoked in the nutsack playing dodgeball and fuck i couldnt breathe properly for 20 minutes it was insane. i'd spaz out if somone tries to kick me there.

blk990

Serial Killer
Child bearing is the same as stretching your bottom lip over your forehead. :) But seriously, that shit is the worst pain ever.

if you kick someone hard enough in the balls you can KILL them. so no, do not kick the balls in self defense, you will get charged for manslaughter...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, typical teenage responses above, but it does hurt to be nocked in the nads....but id say to give birth is much worse....

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:
if you kick someone hard enough in the balls you can KILL them.
This is true! A few years ago a soccer player got kicked in the balls by mistake, but such pain killed him.

So don't kick guys in the balls, cause then he would have to strech your vagina wide open and see if it hurts. :confused:

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
Getting sacked hurts, hurts alot. I remeber i was playing soccer one day in grade 7 and the ball decided it would hit me in the balls going fast...Hurt for the rest of the day then the next day my left side of my stomach hurt for a few days after...not fun. I belive child birth is probolly more painfull cause i mean your pushing a damn kid out,ouch.

mmm...cheese said:
So, does it hurt more to be kicked in the balls than to give birth? I believe this proves that it does.
How the hell does your friend getting kicked in the nuts prove it's more painful than childbirth? :confused:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
ChilianFuckFace said:
This is true! A few years ago a soccer player got kicked in the balls by mistake, but such pain killed him.

So don't kick guys in the balls, cause then he would have to strech your vagina wide open and see if it hurts. :confused:
You are disgusting. Besides, that makes no sense.

don't know what being kicked in the balls feels like, but i'm putting my money on child birth. one can die during that as well, i'm sure it happens more then guys dropping dead from being kicked in the balls. i've given birth with a little pain killer and naturally. after naturally i refuse to do it again, give birth that is just incase some asshole asks a dumb ass question, which always happens.
if any of you dare, i'm kickin you in the nuts.:p

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
it is impossible to relate the two...hang on, ask a haemaphrodite!

my money is on childbirth.

what about being kicked in the balls for the length of time a birth takes?

Disadvantaged-c

omfgwtfbbqsteakmix
Piro said:
it is impossible to relate the two...hang on, ask a haemaphrodite!

Repped....Damn you piro xD That is classic xD

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
How the hell does your friend getting kicked in the nuts prove it's more painful than childbirth? :confused:
You don't spend hours rolling around in pain after childbirth. However, you do when you get kicked in the balls. Is my point clear enough?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:

I believe the moral is more like:
Don't kick a guy in the balls, because then he would have to get a sex change, and you would have to stretch his vagina out and ask him if it hurt.

However, my version does sound a lot more fucked up.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Piro said:

I don't see your logic. That's like saying that it's a lot worse to have water torture performed on you, in comparison with being drowned.

mmm...cheese said:
You don't spend hours rolling around in pain after childbirth. However, you do when you get kicked in the balls. Is my point clear enough?
A woman can barely move after giving birth, let alone roll around on the ground.

I would rather give birth again then get kicked in the balls, if i had them.

I would rather give birth again, because I have drugs to do it!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
A woman can barely move after giving birth, let alone roll around on the ground.
Correction, a woman doesn't WANT to move after she gives birth. A man either rolls on the ground because he doesn't know how else to express his pain, die, or falls unconsious.