WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello ^_^

Jack

Personable
Let the fellatio begin! Get fucked.

nice boyz. welcome to our humble abode paris, try not stinkin the place up.

G's-up

Postaholic
Welcome Paris......Now we all want free copies of your sex tape.......mine are all worn out...... :(

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
G's-up said:
Welcome Paris......Now we all want free copies of your sex tape.......mine are all worn out...... :(
She can just steal them. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
G's-up said:
Yeah....um......about that.....

Welcome. Expirements are in room 2B. You are required to be in that room at 0600 tomorrow morning. Be on time or things will be much worse for you.

Paris

Space Monkey
^_^

Thanks for the warm welcome..

Copies of the Sex Tape are at the door on your way out, and I am sorry but I don't wake up until atleast 1450.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Paris said:

Copies of the Sex Tape are at the door on your way out, and I am sorry but I don't wake up until atleast 1450.
Add me to the list... and give me your schedule I want to make sure I am available for the next time you come to town. :thumbsup:

Paris said:

Then we'll have to have Diznuts and Havok come to you and yank you out of bed, and they will not be nice about it.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
G's-up said:
Wait, you made a sex tape G? Damnit, I always miss the cool shit around here.

Welcome to the n00b. Have fun, play nice, don't show your boobies. (Seriously, don't try showing your boobies, we'd just loose all respect for you.)

Paris

Space Monkey
I won't show any part of myself..

I was in the military.. I know all about getting up real fast, and being ready in under 5.