WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello all bithes

scimitar

Fresh Meat
im new here and wanted to say a quick fuck off to everyone :mfinger:

Easty

Click click boom
fuck you fucker. get ur ass to the boards!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hey wats goin on fuckmuffin?

ferengi

Yay fire!
What the hell is a bithe?

No entry found for bithe.
Did you mean bi the?

Suggestions:
bi the, bi-the, bit he, bit-he, Bethe, bathe, Bothie, bother, birth, both, blithe, BTh, Bth, Botha, bather, bothy, bite, Bath, bath, beth, Hithe, Kithe, Sithe, lithe, sithe, tithe, withe, Booth, booth, birthed, blither, Brith, bitch, biter, boite, boîte, Barth, Beath, berth, the, bit, Bethel, bathed, bathes, bethel, births, batho-, bathy-, the-, By then, birth's, births', big H, B.Th.U.; Bab, the
:confused:

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
scimitar said:
im new here and wanted to say a quick fuck off to everyone :mfinger:
I just have to say your a complete anal licking fuckbag, you spelled bitch wrong as the name of your thread.

(we should have a competence test for newbies)
:banghead: :owned2:

ferengi

Yay fire!
10 stars said:
(we should have a compitence test for newbies)
You mean a competence test? Wow, looks like you already fail. :thumbsup:
If you're gonna bash someone for spelling, at least make sure you don't misspell a word as well. That's just plain silly. :p

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
ferengi74656 said:
You mean a competence test? Wow, looks like you already fail. :thumbsup:
If you're gonna bash someone for spelling, at least make sure you don't misspell a word as well. That's just silly.
unless he was drunk as i am, then it doesnt count
but i do really feel like shit, i shouldnt get drunk and play these flash games, i feel like...well... :sick:

oh, and prove i spelled it wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Antisocial85 said:
Is a bithe like a mysterious creature, Like a unicorn or a liger?
Yes a bithe is a magical creature, Its a mix of a bitch and and a newb's lack of typing skill.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
gtfo or foad i would rather have you foad , k thx.