WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello and Fuck U!

Sup gang, Im sure you all remember who i am. Well i came back to say hello and fuck you! Anyways i havent been here in a while but hopefully i can start rant'n again with all of you! Later bitches!!! :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cubanfuckface said:
Sup gang, Im sure you all remember who i am. Well i came back to say hello and fuck you! Anyways i havent been here in a while but hopefully i can start rant'n again with all of you! Later bitches!!! :mfinger:
Very fucking original. I wish you the same, and hope you never post here again, you FuckFace! :bomb:

i don't know about anyone else, but i'm wondering if this is CFF's long lost twin bro?
i guess i'm supposed to give you welcome, so heres your fuck off.

Cubanfuckface said:
Hey dude :thumbsup:

Fuck off dude :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Very fucking original. I wish you the same, and hope you never post here again, you FuckFace! :bomb:
HAHAHA <3

errr yeah i dont remember you either so umm guess you suck :thumbsup: im not pretty new either.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I don't REMEMBER you, but I've seen threads about Chilian saying he wasn't you, so I know OF you. :p

G's-up

Postaholic
I remember the name but the STINCH is what really brings back your essence........ :cool:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Cubanfuckface said:
hey fuck you and welcome again

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Hey Chillian, isn't that you're girlfriend? Lol..

I'm with meh, I remember hearing of him from the real CFF

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Cubanfuckface said:
im da greatest Daddy of them all!!!! Don't worry about me, if you dont know me then your pretty new here!
There's only ONE BIGdaddy in this bitch.

*Z-i-i-i-p*

*Thud!!*

...and you're looking at him.

Welcome back. Did those nasty ball bugs clear up?

ChilianFuckFace said:
100 dollars he never comes back again! :rolleyes:
BWWAHHAHAHAHAH!! SO WHO DO YOU OWE THAT 100 BUCKS!

MaxPower said:
Fucking guy. Riding in on Chillians, coat tails.
Hey Maxpower nice to see you too... Remember he and I joined at the same time, just came back to remember the good ole rants! Altho i don't activly participate like Chillians lifeless punk ass, i still love u guys!!! :thumbsup:

ChillianFuckFace you know my addy looking forward to that 100 bucks! :)

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Cubanfuckface said:
Hey Maxpower nice to see you too... Remember he and I joined at the same time, just came back to remember the good ole rants! Altho i don't activly participate like Chillians lifeless punk ass, i still love u guys!!! :thumbsup:
Somehow I already hate you. 37 posts and you're already talkin smack. At that rate, you'll end up like another ArrowHate. :sarcasticthumbsup:

Fuck off. I deeply, truely, and sincerely mean that. :mfinger:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cubanfuckface said:

ChillianFuckFace you know my addy looking forward to that 100 bucks! :)
n00bs these days... what a sad turn of events.