WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello darlings! Long time no see! So much has happened!!

Where to start? I've had some MAJOR health woes. My son is 21now. My mother has almost passed away 3 times. My father another passed away twice. Had some serious relationships, Oh! and almost lost our dog to some very stupid, don't give a FUCK vets. We brought her to the hospital and she did great.
So, there ya go, everything in thumbnail, there are many chapters to my book for any who want to read, just ask the questions... Then again.... We are in TATERS!!! So you could just bring it if you lazy cunts feel lucky. Kisses and hugs Cinder

oldenunder

Maniacal Maniac
WOW! does everything around you try to die? Why is that? :mystery:

WOW! does everything around you try to die? Why is that? :mystery:

I dont know? Maybe because they are getting old? Tell ya what, let's test that theory. I'll hang around you and here for a while and see what happens okay buddy?😈

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Sorry to hear about the issues. :(

Vets can be very hit and miss for sure, there's some really awful ones out there... My Collie just turned 3 this week, and I'm glad we have an awesome vet we've been using for over a decade.

Wait, how many serious relationships could you have in 18 months (and live to tell the tale)? :)

Sorry to hear about the issues. :(

Vets can be very hit and miss for sure, there's some really awful ones out there... My Collie just turned 3 this week, and I'm glad we have an awesome vet we've been using for over a decade.

Wait, how many serious relationships could you have in 18 months (and live to tell the tale)? :)

Glad you have a vet you can trust, it's so important. And I was in a pretty good one while on here but that fizzled fast because he was lying about his alcohol addiction. I knew better though, dammit. So a few months later, met my SO and things were great for a year. But since about August, he's been awful. Long story short, It ended Christmas day. He was talking about our future and have me a ring too. Like we were promised.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Glad you have a vet you can trust, it's so important. And I was in a pretty good one while on here but that fizzled fast because he was lying about his alcohol addiction. I knew better though, dammit. So a few months later, met my SO and things were great for a year. But since about August, he's been awful. Long story short, It ended Christmas day. He was talking about our future and have me a ring too. Like we were promised.
Christmas? Yeah that's sucks.. Well hopefully with that over with, 2018 can be a time of healing and finding something that will last.. Best wishes.

Oh wait, this is Taters. May 2018 bring about an anal rape you will never forget! lol

Christmas? Yeah that's sucks.. Well hopefully with that over with, 2018 can be a time of healing and finding something that will last.. Best wishes.

Oh wait, this is Taters. May 2018 bring about an anal rape you will never forget! lol

Oh Yea!? Lol! Well Yuck Fou! Jason! And may all the cunts you lick be pickled! Miss You!

oldenunder

Maniacal Maniac
I dont know? Maybe because they are getting old? Tell ya what, let's test that theory. I'll hang around you and here for a while and see what happens okay buddy?😈
You must already have been hanging around this Christmas, both my mom and my mother-in-law were hospitalized during the Christmas season. One for a Heart attack and the other for stage 4 cancer.

rather you GTFO if you are bad luck and draging the grim reaper behind you.

You must already have been hanging around this Christmas, both my mom and my mother-in-law were hospitalized during the Christmas season. One for a Heart attack and the other for stage 4 cancer.

rather you GTFO if you are bad luck and draging the grim reaper behind you.

Sorry buddy Christmas was not my gig. Sounds like yours was fucked up enough without my help. And I Don’t drag The Reaper with me....he likes my cookies. So weather you like it or not, I’m back bitch. Enjoy!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
"My father another passed away twice."

Ummmm.... So did your father pass away twice? Or your dad and father in law passed? Or did your dad pass a car on the left twice? It's all very confusing.

"My father another passed away twice."

Ummmm.... So did your father pass away twice? Or your dad and father in law passed? Or did your dad pass a car on the left twice? It's all very confusing.

Nah, just my tab likes to write for me. Can you disable autocorrect? My Dad almost passed twice. And I may mention, both times were with in a week of each other. The first was a G.I. Bleed and he needed blood at the hospital . The second, was LESS THAN 12 HOURS after coming home from the hospital. He's gravely ill again, but did not throw up blood. That was almost complete renal failure. Nothing more frightening or chilling than seeing the light leave your dad's face. You yell, and he's not home.... Fucked up. He's a very healthy person besides, but the new blood and recent loss of blood to his 74 year old body got him. They did not do a baseline blood panel before they discharged him the first time. And with his skin tone being very tan, the yellow cast it had just looked like a pale version of his normal skin tone.