WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello everyone...

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Alright, I've done the long ass intro thing too much in the past because I'm long winded... So I'll make this short and sweet:

I'm a cynical bastard, a jackass to all but close friends. I have a completely demented sense of humour to go with it. I play hockey and do plenty of stuff with computers, both are primary hobbies of mine. Halo 2 and Neverwinter Nights currently dominate my interests. I also listen to metal and industrial music, focusing mainly on Megadeth...

And I'm also a bisexual with a strong male preference. How's that for a kicker?

Oh well, off to rant, bitch, and moan about anything and everything.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
VenomHowell said:
Alright, I've done the long ass intro thing too much in the past because I'm long winded... So I'll make this short and sweet:

I'm a cynical bastard, a jackass to all but close friends. I have a completely demented sense of humour to go with it. I play hockey and do plenty of stuff with computers, both are primary hobbies of mine. Halo 2 and Neverwinter Nights currently dominate my interests. I also listen to metal and industrial music, focusing mainly on Megadeth...

And I'm also a bisexual with a strong male preference. How's that for a kicker?

Oh well, off to rant, bitch, and moan about anything and everything.

Who the fuck do you think you are coming in here all cocky and bragging? Good riddins man and you better live up to your word! :thumbsup:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Because, aside for my normal inferiority complex, I'm an arrogant cock.

How's that for an oxymoron?

Why did you feel it necessary to reveal your sexuality on your first post ?

No shit....I mean when I join a new board I don't come out and say I like to fuck fat bottomed girls .

So why do you think I give a shit that you like to hold pee pees from both pee pee patches ?

Inquireing minds need to know .

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
For a few reasons: It gives rhyme and reason to my cynicism of the masses, due to blatant homophobia and prejudice...

And I like to annoy people...

Plus, I like to make it clear that I'm free from vaginal tyranny and I'm a bit of a misogynest as well...

I'm rambling, because I'm still dizzy with the flu.

It was just something to put down.

Well, Whatever now *collapses*

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grumpy Old Man said:
No shit....I mean when I join a new board I don't come out and say I like to fuck fat bottomed girls .
You like fucking fat bottom girls? Yuck.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Best of both worlds, I say :cool:... But no, I'm not bi just for the pleasure of it, I'm bi because I had no choice in the matter and am currently in love with the greatest guy in the damn world. Yeah ;)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
VenomHowell said:
Best of both worlds, I say :cool:... But no, I'm not bi just for the pleasure of it, I'm bi because I had no choice in the matter and am currently in love with the greatest guy in the damn world. Yeah ;)
Well thats cool..