Hello everyone...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
V.T. said:
Why can't I put a picture in my signature? :(

The large majority of our members are still on dial-up. We want to keep the site dial-up friendly, so we minimize the amount of extra cruft that would add to the load times. This is also why the avatars are set at the minimal levels.

BTW: Welcome to the site.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Welcome to the site. Fuck you, I already don't like you just because of all the dumbasses that have been joining the site lately. Why are you reading this still, go make some posts and don't be a dumbass.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Welcome to the site. Fuck you, I already don't like you just because of all the dumbasses that have been joining the site lately. Why are you reading this still, go make some posts and don't be a dumbass.
but...but...i just wanted to see what you wrote *starts crying and runs to GehtFuct*

bnccoder

Postaholic
He is at the trailer don't waste your time looking around here. He still doesn't have any TP though so don't shake his hands.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
BRiT said:
The large majority of our members are still on dial-up. We want to keep the site dial-up friendly, so we minimize the amount of extra cruft that would add to the load times. This is also why the avatars are set at the minimal levels.

BTW: Welcome to the site.

Thank you for the explaination and thank you again for the welcome, BRiT - ;)

(Are there really still people using dial-up? :lol: )

DIZNUTS said:
is she TB's bitch?

I am no-one's bitch, DIZNUTS. However, I can make you mine if you wish?

bnccoder said:

Are you attempting to "flame" me outside of the B & T Forum? Isn't that against the rules here or something? Also, pre-judging me based upon your experiences with others only demonstrates to me your pre-pubescent immaturity, junior. Pipe down and take a hike, imbecile - it's that time of the month and I'd have no problems whatsoever grabbing you by your hair, bending you over backwards and shoving your flat fucking head up your own ass... :fuckoff:

shaekatherine said:
Hi. Welcome. Happy fucking posting.

tiger_86 said:
Welcome and good luck.

Thank you both! ;)

Eastside said:
VT? Voyeuristic Transexual?

You wish... :)

FireAngel

Schmexy
V.T. said:
Thank you for the explaination and thank you again for the welcome, BRiT - ;)

(Are there really still people using dial-up? :lol: )

I am no-one's bitch, DIZNUTS. However, I can make you mine if you wish?

Are you attempting to "flame" me outside of the B & T Forum? Isn't that against the rules here or something? Also, pre-judging me based upon your experiences with others only demonstrates to me your pre-pubescent immaturity, junior. Pipe down and take a hike, imbecile - it's that time of the month and I'd have no problems whatsoever grabbing you by your hair, bending you over backwards and shoving your flat fucking head up your own ass... :fuckoff:

Thank you both! ;)

You wish... :)
I like this one! :thumbsup: Bnccoder got owned. Repped, V.T.

bnccoder

Postaholic
No it wasn't a flame I was bitching about the dumbasses that just joined. As far as the Don't be a dumbass thing, that was a word of caution to you. The Fuck You is customary in Welcome Wagon.