WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello everyone...

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
I just joined your site! ::wave::

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Hi, Virginia Tech? Welcome to WTF, VT.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
Hi Woodreaux! No, "V.T." are just my initials... ;)

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
Why can't I put a picture in my signature? :(

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
because then it'd be like a "gaming clan site". - quoted by [one of the admins]

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
Well I guess I'll have to find someting else to put in my sig then.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
V.T. said:
Why can't I put a picture in my signature? :(
The large majority of our members are still on dial-up. We want to keep the site dial-up friendly, so we minimize the amount of extra cruft that would add to the load times. This is also why the avatars are set at the minimal levels.

BTW: Welcome to the site.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Welcome to the site. Fuck you, I already don't like you just because of all the dumbasses that have been joining the site lately. Why are you reading this still, go make some posts and don't be a dumbass.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Welcome to the site. Fuck you, I already don't like you just because of all the dumbasses that have been joining the site lately. Why are you reading this still, go make some posts and don't be a dumbass.
but...but...i just wanted to see what you wrote *starts crying and runs to GehtFuct*

bnccoder

Postaholic
He is at the trailer don't waste your time looking around here. He still doesn't have any TP though so don't shake his hands.

Easty

Click click boom
VT? Voyeuristic Transexual?

In any case, welcome. To the threads, AWAAAAAAAAYY!

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
BRiT said:
The large majority of our members are still on dial-up. We want to keep the site dial-up friendly, so we minimize the amount of extra cruft that would add to the load times. This is also why the avatars are set at the minimal levels.

BTW: Welcome to the site.
Thank you for the explaination and thank you again for the welcome, BRiT - ;)

(Are there really still people using dial-up? :lol: )

DIZNUTS said:
is she TB's bitch?
I am no-one's bitch, DIZNUTS. However, I can make you mine if you wish?

bnccoder said:
Are you attempting to "flame" me outside of the B & T Forum? Isn't that against the rules here or something? Also, pre-judging me based upon your experiences with others only demonstrates to me your pre-pubescent immaturity, junior. Pipe down and take a hike, imbecile - it's that time of the month and I'd have no problems whatsoever grabbing you by your hair, bending you over backwards and shoving your flat fucking head up your own ass... :fuckoff:

shaekatherine said:
Hi. Welcome. Happy fucking posting.
tiger_86 said:
Welcome and good luck.

Thank you both! ;)

Eastside said:
VT? Voyeuristic Transexual?
You wish... :)

V.T. said:
Thank you for the explaination and thank you again for the welcome, BRiT - ;)

(Are there really still people using dial-up? :lol: )

I am no-one's bitch, DIZNUTS. However, I can make you mine if you wish?

Are you attempting to "flame" me outside of the B & T Forum? Isn't that against the rules here or something? Also, pre-judging me based upon your experiences with others only demonstrates to me your pre-pubescent immaturity, junior. Pipe down and take a hike, imbecile - it's that time of the month and I'd have no problems whatsoever grabbing you by your hair, bending you over backwards and shoving your flat fucking head up your own ass... :fuckoff:

Thank you both! ;)

You wish... :)
I like this one! :thumbsup: Bnccoder got owned. Repped, V.T.

bnccoder

Postaholic
No it wasn't a flame I was bitching about the dumbasses that just joined. As far as the Don't be a dumbass thing, that was a word of caution to you. The Fuck You is customary in Welcome Wagon.