WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello everyone.

Hey. I don't know WTF I was thinking when I stumbled onto this site and, decided to join but here I am. I'm looking forward to maybe enjoying these forums as soon as I can find my way around. Well anyway I get the impression that I should throw a "Fuck you" in here so there it is for whoever wants it.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
It's a mutual "fuck you", trust me.

Stay away from gehtfuct's forum maps...he indulges in confusing n00bs to the brink of suicide; wait that's just everyone in general.

Anyway, enjoy your stay motherfuck.

well welcome! a big hardy fuck you! read the guide and post well. everyone is welcome till they prove to be a tard, then it gets tougher from there! but enjoy, try to keep stupidity to a dull roar! :thumbsup: but if you can't we have helmets for the tards and ubber is your freindly short bus driver! ;)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
evanmccaleb said:
Hey. I don't know WTF I was thinking when I stumbled onto this site and, decided to join but here I am. I'm looking forward to maybe enjoying these forums as soon as I can find my way around. Well anyway I get the impression that I should throw a "Fuck you" in here so there it is for whoever wants it.
You are doing better than the rest. Keep it up and don't be a dumb fuck. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Get back to work fucker! The Grass isn't going to cut itself and don't forget to wash and wax my car.

Welcome to WTF forum

and broken, I'm not going to wash your fucking car. Do yourself fuckers.

Synthlight.

(I'm not flaming you broken, It's what WTF is for).