WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

I like you a lot.
been a long time since I rock and rolled. I don't want that tooty-fruity shit. Give it to me guys, I missed you. What's going on? How has it been since I got banned for no reason?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Karl said:
been a long time since I rock and rolled. I don't want that tooty-fruity shit. Give it to me guys, I missed you. What's going on? How has it been since I got banned for no reason?
i thought you were banned for spamming a handful of threads with that picture of the weightlifter who ruptured himself.

what you going to do now?

welcome, i guess..

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
hello, i remeber that nasty ass pic of that guys blah......

umm.....yeah
hi

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Karl said:
You threw all your toys out the cot when your thread got closed, and then you posted that picture to 'state' something, I seem to remember

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Karl said:
up until i read this, life was great

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Should I hate this guy or not?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
ummmm......problem in link. If its the one with the bursting ass, dont post it.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
skullmaster said:
ummmm......problem in link. If its the one with the bursting ass, dont post it.
my link was karl's post history, his fifth most recent post was indeed the weightlifter, then he went on hiatus.. :)

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Still not sure. What does diamond think of him?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Jiraffe said:
Still not sure. What does diamond think of him?
Diamond thinks he's a douchebag. She thinks that of everyone. Why do you think "karl" would be any different?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
I'm just a voluntary bitch uber! Don't mistake me as someone who can think for himself! If diamond thinks he's a douche I shall think so to!

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Jiraffe said:
I'm just a voluntary bitch uber! Don't mistake me as someone who can think for himself! If diamond thinks he's a douche I shall think so to!
Diamond thinks your a douche lol:p

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Thats fine. I am! Never said I wasn't.

diamond

The nice guy
oh lucky me.

I am getting stalked by a guy who thinks he is a restaurant.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
I'm outside your house diamond....

I'm not really a restraunt. Just a cuisine. But I like to think I'm bigger then anything anyone has aever seen just like any guy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
i thought you were banned for spamming a handful of threads with that picture of the weightlifter who ruptured himself.

what you going to do now?

welcome, i guess..
That is correct.

What a dumb ass.

I can ban him again, too.

And no, we didnt miss you Karl. We might, if you accepted the fact that you fucked up and got spanked. Until then, eat dick.

DIAMOND: You are bieng stalked by a restaurant who thinks he is a guy.........its an A.I. thing

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
dustinzgirl said:
What a dumb ass.

I can ban him again, too.

And no, we didnt miss you Karl. We might, if you accepted the fact that you fucked up and got spanked. Until then, eat dick.

DIAMOND: You are bieng stalked by a restaurant who thinks he is a guy.........its an A.I. thing
well dustinzgirl you make my day !! i appreciate and thank you for ease my decision

karl i don't know you .... but posting nasty pics is bad !! i tell the pope :D

Jiraffe said:
I'm outside your house diamond....

I'm not really a restraunt. Just a cuisine. But I like to think I'm bigger then anything anyone has aever seen just like any guy.
nouvelle cuisine ??

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Actually Kids Cuisine.

Status
Not open for further replies.