Hello, how are you??

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hello i are a new member me. i love post to forums online the internett, do not you too?

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
no nie me make sad person grr moey.. no moe pom by me k? FOASNGFSPA NOT FOR YOU AT LEAST!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
IDoMyBest is awesome.. he has single-handedly fucked over so many of you, gotten you netpissed, and confounded many into having no idea wtf he was talking about. I got it after the first 15 posts! HA!

Havok

Mr. Ee
otepsoul said:
its in the rules i have to bann both of them for dual accounts.. should i guys?

Nah, I think he's not coming back, and if he does, we should just enjoy he stupidity.

shep

Local alcoholic
IDoMyBest said:
Hello i are a new member me. i love post to forums online the internett, do not you too?

Maybe it's really yoda!Could it be?

vampirechick209

Hoodrat
yuck fou well u sent me a pm and i said to im me were are u? hello!! u on?? i am a member too if u havent noticed. hello i am here and i am a sweet lil angel but wait no i am a goth an..a.......demon. well i guess ttyl bye bye spikey

shep

Local alcoholic
That make's no sense to me at all.Did it make sense to you vampirechick? :blahblah:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
How did VampireChick get any good rep? At all?

Anyways, welcome. Try to use "grammar". "Spelling" is good too.

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
!

srisy i cnt blv gys yuuu!! i are nob yes k? money mon money mo nkey... "referrer" = ITakeOffence. Me ip no asme! pokke oke dookke pwns.... pom by me