WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello. how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love post online no? is this thread for me right okay? what I post here my mom sees and angry me...

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
ACCUSE ME COULD YOU ENGLISH SPEAK !!! i no understand angry me mom.. .money monkey....

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
Y UYO SOM MSMFKA AD AS ME ON ???? I DO NOTIG FORGAINS YOU RIGHT? POM ARE GOOD BYT MED I A WIN OKE? IN MY SHOL I WIN IBG PRIAW: no you no okke? monky moneykn ... pom by me

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
ALl I have to say is... IDoMyBest.. could you please tell us what lanuage you NORMALLY speak, and stop trying to speak english? Please? It's really annoying and I'd rather scribble random engrish over a shitty picture of my mother naked and have it tattood directly onto the area surrounding my anus than read one more post of that fucked up shit.

IDoMyBest

Banned - What an Asshat!
OmegaZeto said:
ALl I have to say is... IDoMyBest.. could you please tell us what lanuage you NORMALLY speak, and stop trying to speak english? Please? It's really annoying and I'd rather scribble random engrish over a shitty picture of my mother naked and have it tattood directly onto the area surrounding my anus than read one more post of that fucked up shit.
ispeakenglis

blah

Tenderony
He's just a little rusty after the 20min electrical blackout this afternoon. Kids today are like goldfish...what ? What was I saying ? I dunno...

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Admin: wherever you are, whatever you're doing... If i'm worth even a cursory glace of your admin-powered eyes.. ban this fuck.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
IDoMyBest said:
I love post online no? is this thread for me right okay? what I post here my mom sees and angry me...
fuck you and welcome.

blah

Tenderony
Almost thought you meant the vaseline part there... ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
OmegaZeto put that vassalene away idomybest probably doesnt swing that way

Status
Not open for further replies.