WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello i am new

no agenda

Fresh Meat
cool guy is in the HOUSE!!!!!! were are the rules and shit like that and how to do stuff i am an idiot.... whats fun on this site???

no agenda said:
cool guy is in the HOUSE!!!!!! were are the rules and shit like that and how to do stuff i am an idiot.... whats fun on this site???
Welcome. The rules are at the top of your page under "Rules/FAQ", and everything is fun here.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Hello mother fucker and enjoy your stay!!

You sjould figure out the rules soon enough!!

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Hmmmm, "the cool guy's in tha house"

Congrats, we now have over 10k noob fags that will post a bunch of "fuck you"s over every out dated thread and then leave.

Nemesis said:
Hmmmm, "the cool guy's in tha house"

Congrats, we now have over 10k noob fags that will post a bunch of "fuck you"s over every out dated thread and then leave.
And you contribute how?? :confused:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome. Ignore IHTFCC, he is a little pissy (or pussy?) since he got turned down for the RuPaul imitation club,because he was to short.

dustinzgirl said:
Welcome. Ignore IHTFCC, he is a little pissy (or pussy?) since he got turned down for the RuPaul imitation club,because he was to short.
The bastids, they turned me down because RuPaul was black and apparently it's racist for a whitey like me to impersonate a black tranny. :mad: