WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello, I'm gay

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome..

not sure that you'll be here long though..
oh, and FUCK OFF!

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
r e n d e r e d said:
Naaaaah, just whoring for # of visits to this topic.

You can feel free to STFU.
You can see the first lines of the thread if you hold your mouse over the thread topic. You lose.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Bill_Gates said:
If only if i could jump into my OMFGBomber and drop a TTYLNuke on this homosexual.
your still here? thought you died with your welcome post.. make some fresh references.. your being a bad influence on the n00bs...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
polaris_nine said:
You can see the first lines of the thread if you hold your mouse over the thread topic. You lose.
you still clicked, didn't cha?

r e n d e r e d said:
And you can feel free to trot your fancy ass back to Rainbow Land and keep Bill_Gates' seat warm for him, pretty boy.

Please, don't hit me with your purse. That hurts my feelings.

Just kiddin.......Welcome, fuckbag! :p

Um yeah...hello...go to hell...and uh...fuck you, your momma, ya daddy, ya dog, ya cat...ya gerbil...and dont forget :fuckoff: and have a nice life.

shep

Local alcoholic
r e n d e r e d said:

Keep it up and you will be whoring for me on on the corner of bait&tackle.Welcome to the site fuckface :thumbsup:

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
r e n d e r e d said:

may i compliment you on that fag hat of yours?