WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Hello, ma'am/sir: Sorry, but you didnt get the job"

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
oh man this sucks....i have a list with about 30 names...ppl who didnt get a position offered...so now i gotta call them and tell them they didnt get the job....plus to top it off..ive gotta recite a paragraph a secretarty here typed out.....ugh...i know im gonna get chewed out by some of these ppl..some of these have ph.d's ....wish me luck...

mariusthegreat

thanks...ive narrowed the list from exactly....37 to...30...not much..but a little bit of progress....
some dude got a bit beligirant....asking me why he hadnt gotten the job....

Just blame that shit on the higher powers.

"My employers just didn't see you were fit for the job."

Instantly takes the blame off your shoulders. Puts it on those nasty people we tend to call "they"

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
mariusthegreat said:
some dude got a bit beligirant....asking me why he hadnt gotten the job....
Did you say: DUH!! You blew the interview.. Dicksmack?

Or

We tend to hire people that don't ask stupid questions. That's strike two now you are marked don't re-interview.

mariusthegreat

hehe..yea i wish i could...my boss sits right in front of me...about 10 ft away...then his boss is right next to him..:/ so in a way i gotta kiss their asses ..thanking them for taking the time to apply...blah blah blah.....id like to tell them...
"thank you sir/ma'am, but even thought you have a doctorates degree in so and so....you were not chosen for the position. wow , ma'am with such credentials it says here you cant even use spell check on the computer...and scored a 1 ..the lowest on your interview over all score....how exactly did you manage that?? you know..never mind i dont have the time nor patience...in other words i dont care..have a nice day...oh and i hope you didnt quit your day job..." boo ya...