WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello me fuckers

Welcome and all that other bullshit. Have fun .....or not, I don't really care. :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: Pfft! We get you to make a thread for the Welcome Wagon in IRC and this is what we get? :thumbsdn:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Your wit is astounding!

Would you like some candy? Maybe a brownie perhaps? I baked them in the bathroom this afternoon... they're still warm. :thumbsup:

I hope you fuck off soon.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Welcome Fucker. Have a Gu|nness

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
xmgtopple said:
fuck to u all
Are you like Irish or something? Anyway, welcome fucker. Have a great fucking time at WTF and don't fuck up because soon you will find yourself in the Cockfarm :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
welcome cumface :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Are you like Irish or something? Anyway, welcome fucker. Have a great fucking time at WTF and don't fuck up because soon you will find yourself in the Cockfarm :mfinger:
but what if he likes the cock?

Jarilith

Tenderony
C'mon now, maybe topple-whats-his-nuts will surprise, amuse and delight us with his razor sharp wit and ecclectic knowledge of the universe....

Or not.

Welcome anyhow, fuckwad.