WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello, Mr. Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fact, it's factual, it's so goddamn satisfactual. NO ONE LIKES YOU!

Seriously, you're crapping up threads and your mom is getting tired of cleaning up your shit.

BTW, I like your red bars :thumbsdn:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Been there done that.

He'll reply with something about raping your mother and shitting your brother.

Or something like that. It's all the same.

MrNewbie,show them your pathetic skills. :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
It's a fact, it's factual, it's so goddamn satisfactual. NO ONE LIKES YOU!

Seriously, you're crapping up threads and your mom is getting tired of cleaning up your shit.

BTW, I like your red bars :thumbsdn:
Mate, there is just something wrong here.. Does it look like I want people to like me on wtf.com? Stop trying to get girlfriends over the internet and get a grip.

You must be mad since you made a thread about my "you dont have any friends on wtf.com and my name is awaken, I got friends on wtf.com!"
Most unlikely you ever will see them :thumbsdn:
Nice picture btw :thumbsdn:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
MrNewbie said:
Mate, there is just something wrong here.. Does it look like I want people to like me on wtf.com? Stop trying to get girlfriends over the internet and get a grip.

You must be mad since you made a thread about my "you dont have any friends on wtf.com and my name is awaken, I got friends on wtf.com!"
CL was right. He is like a mind reader. Well who didn't know you'd show us you're terrible skills. :thumbsdn:
Cheers mate.

MrNewbie said:

You fail miserably! :thumbsup:

Look, the only thing saying that that is my pic does is make you look like a total moron.

And try making a little bit of sense, eh?

If you don't want friends, then what do you want? Oh wait, I don't care.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
You fail miserably! :thumbsup:

Look, the only thing saying that that is my pic does is make you look like a total moron.

It makes you look like a moron having a retarded kid as your avatar.

And try making a little bit of sense, eh?
If you don't want friends, then what do you want? Oh wait, I don't care.
You need to start making sense, read my post again and point out where I said I didn't want any friends.

I have an idea, I'll do what you say if you shut off your computer and never turn it back on. Deal?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I hate the FCC said:
CL was right. He is like a mind reader. Well who didn't know you'd show us you're terrible skills. :thumbsdn:
Cheers mate.
You really need to look at the post again, its not like the old posts.. But since you can't read I understand you :thumbsup:.

You like this, don't you? You are just trying to increase your post count hoping for respect. *tsk* Failure :\

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
You like this, don't you? You are just trying to increase your post count hoping for respect. *tsk* Failure :\
Point out very I mentioned that please, common man you can do better then this :thumbsdn: .

MrNewbie said:
Point out very I mentioned that please, common man you can do better then this :thumbsdn: .
STFU. Make some sense or stop posting.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
STFU. Make some sense or stop posting.
Yeah you are the one making sense here :thumbsup:, does it make sense that I reply to flames against me but shouldn't do so because I get my post count up.. So then you should stop posting also?
Okay everyone you are not aloud to reply on flames against yourself because then you are trying to get up ur post count!

This guy is literally insulting himself, this is so much fun..

MrNewbie said:
Yeah you are the one making sense here :thumbsup:, does it make sense that I reply to flames against me but shouldn't do so because I get my post count up.. So then you should stop posting also?
Okay everyone you are not aloud to reply on flames against yourself because then you are trying to get up ur post count!

This guy is literally insulting himself, this is so much fun..
Wow, you do suck.

IHTFCC, I think the point was to get him to stop posting.

My posts make sense, moron.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
Ok awaken, how did you make sense here? I am trying to inscrease my post count because I get flamed? Who ever said I wanted to get respect here? Are you a day dreamer or something? Make sense. :thumbsdn:

you're a fucking moron. Read your own posts, dumbass. You obviously are desperate for attention. Does your mom not let you suck her nipple enough? Or is that your dad? Stfu, you obviously didn't read my post very well if you don't comprehend them. A second grader could comprehend them.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
you're a fucking moron. Read your own posts, dumbass. You obviously are desperate for attention. Does your mom not let you suck her nipple enough? Or is that your dad? Stfu, you obviously didn't read my post very well if you don't comprehend them. A second grader could comprehend them.

OMG HIV! What will I do now? You found a pic that insults my e-penis. Obviously it is not insulting my actual penis because you have never seen it, have you?

stfu

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Awaken said:
OMG HIV! What will I do now? You found a pic that insults my e-penis. Obviously it is not insulting my actual penis because you have never seen it, have you?

stfu
No your boyfriend Ihatetheffc told me about it :thumbsdn:

MrNewbie said:
No your boyfriend Ihatetheffc told me about it :thumbsdn:
that was original. no, really, it was! good job. I think that that post will go down as one of the greatest posts ever made by Mr. Newbie. Sadly, I'm serious. I have not seen a post by you that met such high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.