WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello muthaf**kers

My name is Val I'm too lazy to make a profile so I'm going to shoutout a big fuc u too all of u I thoin I might be too old for this site . I am 25 anyone around my age or older ????

whinytiredbitch said:
My name is Val I'm too lazy to make a profile so I'm going to shoutout a big fuc u too all of u I thoin I might be too old for this site . I am 25 anyone around my age or older ????
No, no one.

Did you censor the title of this thread?

What a fucking loser! :rotflmao:

Gee. 10/10 for originality.

Jung

???
Premium
OMG, someone said FUCK on the internet! Ban them now!

I'm 25, but from the way you type, I'd guess that you're 12. :confused:

Welcome, and shut up.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
You have been pwned by your local junglizm.

Please turn off your internet, and report to your cubicle.

Well then thanx for all the negativity.,... But I guess this isn't really a chit chat kind of site.

SOOO anyways thanx to the ones that said welcome to me

Jung

???
Premium
whinytiredbitch said:
Well then thanx for all the negativity.,... But I guess this isn't really a chit chat kind of site.

SOOO anyways thanx to the ones that said welcome to me
Read the rules and forum descriptions, then you'll understand just what kind of site this is. ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
OMG, someone said FUCK on the internet! Ban them now!

I'm 25, but from the way you type, I'd guess that you're 12. :confused:

Welcome, and shut up.

TwisT bans JUNG from the internets!!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1 for 2.

Correct - "Thanks for the negativity" --- Get used to it, it's a place "dedicated to your fury"

Incorrect - "Guess this isn't a chit chat site" --- You have no idea how chit chatty this site is...heh

also, with a name like "whinytiredbitch", you probably shouldn't expect to be greeted in welcoming arms.

enjoy your stay, fucktard. :thumbsup:

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Welcome to wtf.com. By the way, you are allowed to swear here. You're 25, you should probably know that.

Easty

Click click boom
welcome to the site. btw, all this negativity is traditional. we always welcome people like this.

shut the FUCK up and get to the forums. :)