WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello my name is johnny cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I personally think that johnny cunt is just another wannabe of the stooges, NEWS FOR YA YOU LITTLE QUEER U WILL NEVER BE.

Its considered as an honor to be 1 of the stooges, we now that we didnt let u in when u beged us for it.. We SOOO dissed you :mfinger: . Cock sucker if you wanna let your feelings you FEEL FREE TO DO SO.

Johnny Cunt: plz lemme be a stooge
MrNewbie: Fuck off?
johnny cunt: OMG IMA CRY IM A RETARD PLZ I HAVE NO LIFE

Thats the message, then I blocked his ASS OFF. Thats why it wont take 30 seconds for him to answer, because his COMPUTER IS AT THE BACK YARD LAYING ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Why? Because he takes stuff on the internet seriously, why does he take stuff on the internet seriously? Because he have no motherfucking life straight up.. I guess hitler must have forgotten you in the gaschambers because somehow.. you survived and thats a fucking miracle.. However nazis found your jewish ass so basically they raped you. Then your father raped you (who you claimed to have killed but you still have hes cock in ur fucking anal?WTF) you, then your mother sucked ur cock for some lúnch, then ur sister didnt get any lunch because you could only give lunch to 1 person.
Johnny cunts mom says that she shit johnny cunt out, I believe her for some reason because he is shit, he smells like garbage and he is garbage. He is really enjoying himself right know masturbating towards this fucking message, well boy I cant blaim ya (btw its not johnny cunts cock, its hes fathers cock sticking up from johhny cunts mouth :gun: :bomb:).

Anyway, so 1 month later johnny cunt founded some friends (2 black friends) who were basic gangstas, the nazis found him AGAIN and started raping him for that. Johnny cunt started crying, but somehow he managed it thru cause he was always thinking of hes little sister also getting raped by hes father (Who johnny cunt claims is dead but is sooo untrue).

Basically now, he has the nazis raping him every day, letting his mom give him a blowjob so she can survive, eat garbage (he eated a dildo yesterday),lick hes little sisters pussy who is 3 years old, get raped hes dad, bleed at the toilet from hes ass and then bleed to death because you didnt have enough blood in your body to keep your brain functional.

And now your here? Jeeez man I really understand what you are doing here, its like johnny cunt are trying to tell us all thathe want to be the retarded stooge who no one likes. The answer is: We dont want gay people, sorry man.

johnny cunt a.k.a crab infested whore has read all this, I am personally gonna shove the biggest dildo in the whole world up his ass so he have to puke the shit out :mfinger:

THIS IS A PERSONAL PICTURE THAT JOHNNY CUNT GAVE TO ME SHOWING HIMSELF.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hey look who it is. Chubby boy :) Have you tried the cock farm?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Nope, wassup with that siht? some new survivor shizz trying to vote me off or something?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
No not vote you off, just keep you penned up to throw shit at you. BTW, good to see you. Well I'm off to party. L8er kid.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
MaxPower said:
No not vote you off, just keep you penned up to throw shit at you. BTW, good to see you. Well I'm off to party. L8er kid.
Really? Cool.

Jason u fuck dont make me remind everyone of our old speeches about toilets ok? u fucking unban me or I will personally stick my big cock in ur mouth so u cant say anything else then (unknown)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Mr_Newbie said:
but somehow he managed it thru cause he was always thinking of hes little sister also getting raped by hes father (Who johnny cunt claims is dead but is sooo untrue).

Basically now, he has the nazis raping him every day, letting his mom give him a blowjob so she can survive, eat garbage (he eated a dildo yesterday)

Eated?.. nice word there...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Mr_Newbie said:
Jason u fuck dont make me remind everyone of our old speeches about toilets ok? u fucking unban me or I will personally stick my big cock in ur mouth so u cant say anything else then (unknown)
Yeah,that'll win him over. Same ol' Newbie. Lame.

Kewl! I see you got your spiffy icon back.

Did you geht them braces off yet?

shep

Local alcoholic
Mr_Newbie said:
I personally think that johnny cunt is just another wannabe of the stooges, NEWS FOR YA YOU LITTLE QUEER U WILL NEVER BE.

Its considered as an honor to be 1 of the stooges, we now that we didnt let u in when u beged us for it.. We SOOO dissed you :mfinger: . Cock sucker if you wanna let your feelings you FEEL FREE TO DO SO.

Thats the message, then I blocked his ASS OFF. Thats why it wont take 30 seconds for him to answer, because his COMPUTER IS AT THE BACK YARD LAYING ALL OVER THE PLACE.
Why? Because he takes stuff on the internet seriously, why does he take stuff on the internet seriously? Because he have no motherfucking life straight up.. I guess hitler must have forgotten you in the gaschambers because somehow.. you survived and thats a fucking miracle.. However nazis found your jewish ass so basically they raped you. Then your father raped you (who you claimed to have killed but you still have hes cock in ur fucking anal?WTF) you, then your mother sucked ur cock for some lúnch, then ur sister didnt get any lunch because you could only give lunch to 1 person.
Johnny cunts mom says that she shit johnny cunt out, I believe her for some reason because he is shit, he smells like garbage and he is garbage. He is really enjoying himself right know masturbating towards this fucking message, well boy I cant blaim ya (btw its not johnny cunts cock, its hes fathers cock sticking up from johhny cunts mouth :gun: :bomb:).

Anyway, so 1 month later johnny cunt founded some friends (2 black friends) who were basic gangstas, the nazis found him AGAIN and started raping him for that. Johnny cunt started crying, but somehow he managed it thru cause he was always thinking of hes little sister also getting raped by hes father (Who johnny cunt claims is dead but is sooo untrue).

Basically now, he has the nazis raping him every day, letting his mom give him a blowjob so she can survive, eat garbage (he eated a dildo yesterday),lick hes little sisters pussy who is 3 years old, get raped hes dad, bleed at the toilet from hes ass and then bleed to death because you didnt have enough blood in your body to keep your brain functional.

And now your here? Jeeez man I really understand what you are doing here, its like johnny cunt are trying to tell us all thathe want to be the retarded stooge who no one likes. The answer is: We dont want gay people, sorry man.

johnny cunt a.k.a crab infested whore has read all this, I am personally gonna shove the biggest dildo in the whole world up his ass so he have to puke the shit out :mfinger:

Look,it's the same shit posted over and over again.Common man let's here some new shit.As for johnny well id give him your mom's boot to slapp you around with.But i know johnny like's a good klompem smacking session

MY POINT BEING:You mr newbie are and allway's will be a cockwhoring back ally slut.I bet some one is tapping there cock off your forehead as we speek.Get in the game kid.Suck cock on your own time,,,,Garf :redface:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:
Yeah,that'll win him over. Same ol' Newbie. Lame.

Kewl! I see you got your spiffy icon back.

Did you geht them braces off yet?
gehtfuct, tell me your not happy about this. its mr newbie, we can finally let off some steam its fun kicking his ass around the pigpen

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I think the plan is to have Newbie, and the stogies as the full time cock farmers. When we cage a new poster, we can sit back and watch the idiot convention, and vote :thumbsup:or :thumbsdn: Gladiator style. Since Newbie is below standards, if the caged poster can't do better than Him, :thumbsdn: banned. Basic use for the retard and he will be happy to do it.

Oh welcome back Mr.NoNewMaterial. Second, although rare JohnnyK is funny, you become boring after the first post.

Mr_Newbie said:

poor bastard is compensating his lack of insultskil by making really long and boring post's
what a fucking loser
:rotflmao:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Do we really need to continually bring back that fuckin picture, that shit is messed up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
Do we really need to continually bring back that fuckin picture, that shit is messed up.
oh, you know you like it...
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.