WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming Hello Neighbor headlines six TinyBuild games on the way for Nintendo Switch

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Dynamic Pixels and TinyBuild’s Hello Neighbor is coming to the Nintendo Switch by the end of the year, along with five other games that showcase the publisher’s indie games catalog on a new console.

Five of the six games are $14.99, with Hello Neighbor at $39.99. The survival horror game which launched on Windows PC and Xbox One at the end of last year will be out for Switch sometime around the end of the year. Its price will all future content updates.

The others:

The Final Station (sometime this month). A story-driven side-scroller from Do My Best Games, with a big focus on piecing together what happened to a post-apocalyptic landscape, the $14.99 MSRP includes a post-release DLC module. The Final Stationlaunched on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One in 2016.

Clustertruck, from Landfall Games, also launched on PS4, Windows and Xbox One in fall 2016, and has the most rambunctious premise for sure. Pegged for March, the $14.99 game is “a chaotic physics truckformer where you play a game of ‘the floor is lava’ while jumping on trucks driven by terrible drivers.” Well alllllrighty then.

Punch Club by Lazy Bear Games. It joined PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo 3DS last winter after a 2016 launch on PC. What looks like a throwback-styled fighter, Punch Club sets the player in search of who murdered their father in a “choose-your-own adventure boxing management tycoon.” That also has a DLC package called “The Dark Fist” rolled into its price

Party Hard. By Pinokl Games, it’s one of the older titles, launching in 2015 on PC and 2016 on PS4 and Xbox One. It’s a strategy stealth game where the premise is to shut down an obnoxious neighbor’s disruptive party at 3 in the morning, by any means necessary. “Think Hitman, but your goal is to eliminate everyone.” As a longtime renter of some craphole digs next to inconsiderate neighbors, this is right in my wheelhouse.

Streets of Rogue, by Matt Dabrowski, launched on Steam last March and carries, naturally, the the roguelike tag along with a bathtub of other descriptors. Well, just watch the trailer. It is coming “later this year,” also for Xbox One.

Source: Polygon

ThisIsBananas

Digital Girl Code
Premium
Don't know why people are making a big deal of these. They are already available everywhere else. I'm not waiting three months for all these games to come out when they have already come out. I have no need to play these on the go either. Nintendo Switch is a big disappointment because most of it's games are late ports that are sometimes more expensive because they are on Switch.

Danni

Poly-whaaaaat?
Premium
I love my switch, and absolutely love tinyBuild.

I’d be fine with getting some of these for it.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I have not yet played a game by them, though my kids were all over the hello neighbor alpha last year...

Which title should I try first, once I have the free time and I'm not playing Roblox with my kids! lol

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
It's nice there are more less than $20 games coming out for switch, especially since I've just been looking for things to do with it during 10ish minute downtimes at work.

That being said, it seems like everything for switch that isn't direct from nintendo is just a re release of something that has been available for months on steam already.