WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello there fuckers

Welcome. Hopefully you will be spared the annoying repetitive bullshit that some members post in all the threads in the Welcome Wagon.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Welcome Lil Fucka, and a warm fuck you !
I understand that by the word "Lil", you want to tell us that your under-waist equipment is very "lil", and thus your friends, and/or your gf/bf likes to call you "lil fucka" to make you cry, or perphaps you just like to rape a "lil" kid from time to time. In that case, i must warn you, that priests are auto-detected, and banned after 666 minutes, without the possiblity of entering the site EVER AGAIN, MUAHAHAHAHAA !...If you are not a priest thou...please continue.

Anyway. Get lost. Run. Shoo. The forums are waiting...just be nice.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Bibas said:
Welcome Lil Fucka, and a warm fuck you !
I understand that by the word "Lil", you want to tell us that your under-waist equipment is very "lil", and thus your friends, and/or your gf/bf likes to call you "lil fucka" to make you cry, or perphaps you just like to rape a "lil" kid from time to time. In that case, i must warn you, that priests are auto-detected, and banned after 666 minutes, without the possiblity of entering the site EVER AGAIN, MUAHAHAHAHAA !...If you are not a priest thou...please continue.

Anyway. Get lost. Run. Shoo. The forums are waiting...just be nice.
lmao best welcoming ever......repped :thumbsup:

now i have to say Bibas is 100% right....just becareful who you talk to....from what i hear is that "The" love to shave pubes and toss salads......if you are into that go right in....if not.....run as fast as you can cuz hes right behind you.......oh yea......fuck you.....

p.s. meow

Easty

Click click boom
who the fuck are you calling fuckers, fucker? get the fuck to the fucking forums and fucking speak up so we can fucking hear you! FUCK!!!

welcome.