WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HelLo werid'os

Tank

Flame Bait
my name is Steveio!.. That is my nickname.. I just found this site.. I just typed it in.. so fuckin werid.. :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Then it was meant to be. You belong to us now.
Welcome

Anti

Flame Bait
Tank said:
my name is Steveio!.. That is my nickname.. I just found this site.. I just typed it in.. so fuckin werid.. :mfinger:
Yeah mate so fucking werid.

Tank said:

I love steve-o from Jackass...but mainly Bam and Johnny(more sexy hehe)....ummm anywayzz....welcome and fuck you

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Tank said:
fuck you and welcome.

HavokChylde said:
Your soul is mine!
actually his soul belongs to me. i want to own a n00b because ive never owned one before...so you can have that other n00b. tank is now pwned by me. btw, welcome tank, and fuck you

deus_ex_machina said:
actually his soul belongs to me. i want to own a n00b because ive never owned one before...so you can have that other n00b. tank is now pwned by me. btw, welcome tank, and fuck you
you can have tank... because i already own you. noob :)

VirusX

lynduhlovesme
oh welcome Steveio ^^
get ur 50 posts and let me challenge u :( i want to play on arcade :p

brad_nz

Just another white guy
cant you just feel the fuckin love in here

everybody can have rep points for the timewasting

enjoy Fuckers