WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello WTF.

Slacker

Postaholic
You will here this alot FUCK YOU and welcome!
read yucks guide

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Welcome, Fuck You, and have a blast! I do!

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Fuck you cock-goblin.

I guess I am supposed to welcome you now, but I won't.

:happysad:
It's not good to welcome peta freaks, they might come back thinking you like them. They're very simple minded creatures.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Have fun.

If you stick around, that's awesome. Do great things for WTF.com. :thumbsup:

If you're another one of the 90% of newbies that never returns after 10 posts, fuck off.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Fuck you cock-goblin.

I guess I am supposed to welcome you now, but I won't.

:happysad:
Pistachios! You made me laugh.

Welcome, nub. :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

Slacker

Postaholic
Zimbu said:
It's a good job I wasn't expecting love and fluffy bunnies.
Expect the worse! There is no love and fluffie bunny in wtf that is the last thing you will see here.

Slacker

Postaholic
That is what it looks likes on easter when some1 trys to steel my eggs on an easter egg hunt.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck you and welcome to the site, and as for the bunny...It got hit by a bus...And I was driving it... :mfinger: :D :sword:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linksy said:
You will here this alot FUCK YOU and welcome!
read yucks guide
HEAR for the love of god is HEAR not HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < I have seen you do this in a few other threads. 10-4/over and out.

btw: welcome to the new guy whoever he is... blah..

welcome simba, loved you in lion king! and yes the forum is filled with spell checkers, i think mine maybe improving, or they finally gave up on me :happysad: welcome to the place, and heres your FUCK OFF n00b :p.