WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello WTFers, F.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carly

CarlosDeLargos
Whud up bbiiitches. welcome me with your open arms. and give me a n00bie hug.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Oh your interest is sex! And your favorite movie is The Lion King! Well i'm deifinately a king and i'm a lion in bed...

Outlawed

Postaholic
Enjoy your sanity while it lasts... I will suck away every drop of it. The midnight express is open 24/7. And since i already like you, you get a free ride.

DotCom said:
Oh your interest is sex! And your favorite movie is The Lion King! Well i'm deifinately a king and i'm a lion in bed...
DotCom, that was some of the cheesiest shit ever. :thumbsdn:

Anyways.... Welcome, Carly :)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome, fellow fucker!

Enjoy the last of your humanity while you still got it...this place has a way of sapping it away. Now go here to begin the process. ;)

Get posting! :D

Carly

CarlosDeLargos
Ugh, don't flatter yourself, I lost my sanity a while ago, but I will definetly take advantage to free rides. :dance:

Outlawed

Postaholic
DotCom likes to play with people. And people like to play with DotCom. You know what i'm saying here.

Carly

CarlosDeLargos
Well in shorter terms it sounds as if your calling yourself a noun which we youth use to refer to people that fall under the category "playahs"
I'll play you out, bitch.

Piro

DotCom likes to play with people. And people like to play with DotCom. You know what i'm saying here
Yes, usually involves DotCom hanging from a tree while we all take turns trying to knock the fudge out of him with a stick.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Piro said:
Yes, usually involves DotCom hanging from a tree while we all take turns trying to knock the fudge out of him with a stick.
Now who has the obsession with fudge?:p

Piro

Ah fudge, now I'm officially a hypocrite. Laters fudge boy...I'm off to sulk.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Welcome. Read the rules. Read yuck's guide. Lurk a while... don't play in B&T until people start to know you.

Basically: don't jump into the deep end until you realize it's full of medical waste.

Oh, and dotcom is 13. He has no idea what sex is. We keep him around as our resident pet. Our last one got banninated.