WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello you fuckinn bunch of anal munchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
NOT MUCH TO SAY FUCKOFF AND HAVE A NICE DAY :mfinger: :mfinger: :sword: :eek:

shep

Local alcoholic
fuck u 2 muff and welcome to wtf :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
F U, you dirty bastard!

Have a great time!

Smiss

smissinat0r
uhm, hello there ^_^

Tain

Flame Bait
I love you too.

Oh yeah. And I'm here also.

who brought this old POS up? muff doesn't post here anymore, well for a while. nice job finding the old ass thread though. jackass.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Now this just irks me Nymph. MUFFDIVER has been banned, so of course he does not post here. Look two posts above you, look at the post above that, then look at the date. That should acknowledge you who brought this "POS" up. :thumbsup:

yes i seen who brought it up and muff as far as i know never tried to unban himself. i can ask him to then you can speek with him.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Thanks, but no thanks for the offer, I can see what posters like him have done to the collective intelligence of the forum.

hehehehehe well you have done soooooooooo much more. i know muff and his bro, you could learn lots my friend.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Right, so dicking around has become a subject in school? I can see the consequences of those lessons, people learned the hard way, a la "Banned - What an asshat!".

what does being banned and school have anything to do with it? muff doesn't post, but he never asked for his banning to be lifted either. lets let the thread die, i know i started this by posting, but i was just asking why someone brought it up. if you wanna keep arguing over the matter i can bring in his bro and you can talk to him. if you like you asshole where it is then let it be. although muffs bro is a mod and i'm sure you can sweet talk him.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Wha...? Well, I did comprehend the part about ending this conversation, and ended it shall be.

Status
Not open for further replies.