WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello

shiggy1016

King of Loserville
Seeing how I just registered all of two minutes ago I think it is safe to say that I am officially the newest member of this site, so Hi.

Slacker

Postaholic
Yes, welcome and fuck you.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
you registered at 02:02 AM

its now 04:30 AM EST

your not the newest member anymore

but anyway... welcome

dont be nice to taylor he is a haterade drinker!

icka said:
dont be nice to taylor he is a haterade drinker!
I think I resent that. :confuse:

/me swigs H8terade!

Welcome again, fucker.

Greetings. Enjoy your stay, fucktard.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Jesus man, I can feel the love. No wonder most n00bs end up being dickheads.

Welcome fucker. Enjoy your stay. Don't shit on the rug. Or the couch.

welcome new person! we lovingly welcome all new members. ignore icka, she's mad at taylor cause he refused her advances. so accept boobie picks from her and she'll be ok. uber is the driver of the short bus, lose sight of him and your fuct. so enjoy your stay!

Nymphchick said:
welcome new person! we lovingly welcome all new members. ignore icka, she's mad at taylor cause he refused her advances. so accept boobie picks from her and she'll be ok. uber is the driver of the short bus, lose sight of him and your fuct. so enjoy your stay!
:rofl: :rotflmao: :rofl:

Delayed response: Welcome and fuck you,
shig.

To Unforgiven: There is to be no ammending of my signature by you, or anybody else.

welcome and fuck you...and have a good time...just dont shit on my shoe...otherwise you shall be named spot...and you will lick it off...