WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello

Karl

I like you a lot.
hey you portentous sacks of hot sex.

i am new here but i look foward to hearing you clamor about how fucking gay you are.:mfinger:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
eat shit, little man.

welcome and fuck off:mfinger:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Welcome microcephelatic douchebag!

And i'm not gay, i'm just very happy.

So fuck off and welcome again :D

Karl

I like you a lot.
If you all were in the range of my fists the proverbial union between them and your faces would be strong. Stronger even than the union between Jessica and Nick which I'm sure will last infinity times the age of the sun.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Karl said:
If you all were in the range of my fists the proverbial union between them and your faces would be strong. Stronger even than the union between Jessica and Nick which I'm sure will last infinity times the age of the sun.
If you were in the range of my car, I would run your ass over, just as sure as I ran that cat over last night.

Welcome aboard and don't be a dumbass.

I can see that is too late though.

Slacker

Postaholic
Welcome, remember internet: Serious Business. Don't fuck it up.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
It's fun to be diabolical...

except when trying to drink something with a straw. Hard to seem intimidating when trying to get your mouth around it.

Karl

I like you a lot.
I am on the internet to expand my lol capacity. I am on the verge!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Move along kiddos. If anyone is going to do some asskicking around here, it'll be me.
Try...and you'll lose at the internets. :flamed:

Welcome, new fuckers.

Karl

I like you a lot.
If you think you have a right to push me around just because I am new you have some serious thinking to do!

In your head please!!!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Karl said:
If you think you have a right to push me around just because I am new you have some serious thinking to do!

In your head please!!!!
Who the fuck are you talking to, sweetpea?