WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hello

littlelady said:
who the fuck asked you anyway ass wipe
There was no question asked, you dolt. I advise you spell better before Junglizm reads this thread!

littlelady said:
who the fuck asked you anyway ass wipe
who the fuck asked him? your opening thread did, now before you start imagining your a big girl, zip your lip and mind your betters.

Is this the BIG welcome i get...... leave littlelady alone you stupid cock sucker.....

EnglishStan said:
Is this the BIG welcome i get...... leave littlelady alone you stupid cock sucker.....
Aww, what are you going to do about it? E-threaten me again? :lol:

Nymphchick said:
who the fuck asked him? your opening thread did, now before you start imagining your a big girl, zip your lip and mind your betters.
dont remember asking any questions though,zip my lip jeez wot up lost your barbie?

who welcomed you? i'm a cock sucker? like thats a secret. now judging from your joining date your new here as well, not a good way to start. now before i get all annoyed and flame the shit out of both of you put together, try playing nice and make friends. people like you never last long in here, cause you think your better then you really are, but i can take care of any ego you think you may have.

ROFL, Man, that what you get for starting on a woman, she'll beat you down lmao.........

well all that was said was hello god you wanna learn some manners!!

hmmmmmm i have no idea who stanly is talking too, and this is the wagon, all newbies get english lessons in here and reminded that people here in WTF land prefer english being typed not text messages.

littlelady said:
well all that was said was hello god you wanna learn some manners!!
This is WTF, dear. There's no such thing as manners round these parts.

Oh, and welcome, dicknose :D

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Usually we give the big Fuck You to the noobs, not the other way around littlegirl. So Fuck You, enjoy your stay, don't piss off to many people, rant about your life, or get one. :)

Feel the love......... what a bunch of wankers..... man, everyone deserves a half decent welcom

EnglishStan said:
Feel the love......... what a bunch of wankers..... man, everyone deserves a half decent welcom
/me suicides cause internet is serious business

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
EnglishStan said:
Ok dickface...

Welcome all!

Easty

Click click boom
welcome to the site, fuckbag.

just sit there and take it