Hello!

wafu

O.B.P.
good day to all you fellow wtf members, i am new! wafu!

i just want to say that im glad to be here, the sun is shining, the air is crisp, and heres a whole new world to make wonderful new friends, i hope to hear from all you soon, because life is just grand!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
wafu said:

i just want to say that im glad to be here, the sun is shining, the air is crisp, and heres a whole new world to make wonderful new friends, i hope to hear from all you soon, because life is just grand!
You'd better changed that attitude RIGHT NOW FUCKER!!!!

Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Unforgiven

That Guy
wafu said:

watch your back... or you might find a knife in it :)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
wafu said:

fuck you and welcome

icka

:)
i need a really big smiley face like teeth showing and everything... bah this will have to do :)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
wafu said:

You seem really nice... I feel bad for you!

Welcome...

wafu

O.B.P.
yay replies! nothing fills my heart more with joy than the responses of thine fellow members, to please thee and myself.. hooray for everyone.. hooray for life!!