WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello

Hello, I'm new here. Keyed in the address while bored at work. I've only read through a few threads but this seems like my kind of crowd!

Also, I don't have time to figure out how to change my avatar at the moment but I quite like the capital orange F.

Do your worst.

ib4

Error
Staff
Welcome to our humble forum. Weekly prayers and Jesus freak sessions are held every Wednesday in @Jane Deere s garage lead by @BRiT, our lord and savior.

For any sins that you may commit, there is a dark private closet for you to confess in with Father @BudVugger . where no one can hear you scream

Finally, next month on the 20th we will have a special get together where we drink blessed red wine that helps you transcend to another dimension where we can me the exalted one, @BrIONwoshMunky. Please show up in the proper dress attire. Everyone will be wearing black and white Nike Frees and black Nike jumpsuit. Please bring your own pillow case too. (make sure it fits over your head please).

P.S Sinners who do not repent will be sentenced to an eternity listening to @Rook talk about himself and jerk himself off.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Welcome to our humble forum. Weekly prayers and Jesus freak sessions are held every Wednesday in @Jane Deere s garage lead by @BRiT, our lord and savior.

For any sins that you may commit, there is a dark private closet for you to confess in with Father @BudVugger . where no one can hear you scream

Finally, next month on the 20th we will have a special get together where we drink blessed red wine that helps you transcend to another dimension where we can me the exalted one, @BrIONwoshMunky. Please show up in the proper dress attire. Everyone will be wearing black and white Nike Frees and black Nike jumpsuit. Please bring your own pillow case too. (make sure it fits over your head please).

P.S Sinners who do not repent will be sentenced to an eternity listening to @Rook talk about himself and jerk himself off.
You're terrible!!!!!!!

Welcome noob. I hope your here to let me make fun of you! :bat:

I hope I won't offend anyone by skipping out on the garage worship and the private molestation, but I'm definitely down for the sweet Nike uniforms and pillowcase hats :)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hello, I'm new here. Keyed in the address while bored at work. I've only read through a few threads but this seems like my kind of crowd!

Also, I don't have time to figure out how to change my avatar at the moment but I quite like the capital orange F.

Do your worst.
To change your avatar, click the following link: https://www.wtf.com/account/avatar

Welcome to the end of the internet!