WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello

Hey, Guess what?!? Im new here! ..... ok that may have been annoying... o well....

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Mystic~Angel said:
...anytime...
Looks like we have the new cuddles wtf.com e-whore.
boobie pics?

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

Mystic~Angel said:
...anytime...
Come ON! I'm almost out of neg rep for the day! Oh well, gotta break in the n00bs...

Seriously, if someone asks you to show your boobies, don't.

Lucky bastard, I'm out... :p

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Mystic~Angel said:
no worries, im an angel, id never do such a thing
as the being a new member of WTF.com you must show us that ASSof your as a welcoming to Blue hell.....if you will not show pics of your ass you have to choices:
1. Show your BOOBIES in the cuddles post.....or
2.Get gang banged by the following members: Gehtfuct(10 in), Havok(9.8 in)
Johnny K(8 in and an 18in dildo collection), MaxPower(8.5 in), Junglizm(11 1/3 in), Brainwashmonkey(7in, will bring the candy) and ofcourse me(8.25 in, will also bring the KOOL-AID) and how can i forget..if you are asian then we will have a special guest appearance by Descent(???in.)

DIZNUTS said:
as the being a new member of WTF.com you must show us that ASSof your as a welcoming to Blue hell.....if you will not show pics of your ass you have to choices:
1. Show your BOOBIES in the cuddles post.....or
2.Get gang banged by the following members: Gehtfuct(10 in), Havok(9.8 in)
Johnny K(8 in and an 18in dildo collection), MaxPower(8.5 in), Junglizm(11 1/3 in), Brainwashmonkey(7in, will bring the candy) and ofcourse me(8.25 in, will also bring the KOOL-AID) and how can i forget..if you are asian then we will have a special guest appearance by Descent(???in.)
errr... i dont know the whole Pics thing is tempting, but the whole gang banging thing just seems so much better....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mystic~Angel said:
errr... i dont know the whole Pics thing is tempting, but the whole gang banging thing just seems so much better....
Dont worry, they dont bite, hard. Welcome, and enjoy.

DIZNUTS

Mystic~Angel said:
i think i love you...Cuddles....the competition just started..... :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Mystic~Angel said:
Yay ^_^ im loved again......
you have always been loved...now show us dem BOOBIES

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mystic~Angel said:
You'll do just fine here. :thumbsup: