WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello.

SHS

Plaid Ninja
Sup guys, my average forum's been down so I'm gonna hang out here for awhile, sup to you all and I hope to become friends with all of you.

SHS said:
Sup guys, my average forum's been down so I'm gonna hang out here for awhile, sup to you all and I hope to become friends with all of you.
Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay with us. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
SHS said:
Welcome to the site you little fucker. And no..you wont be going back to that "other" site. Once you've had some of what we've got,there's no going back to the normal life. There's no cure,and you can't wash it off.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I tried washing it off once....It stuck like carpenter glue. I can't get it off. GehtFuct is right. You're here to stay mate.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hi. :D
Welcome. :p
Fuck you. :mfinger:
Enjoy your stay. :mfinger:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you and welcome to the site. Pussy makes the world taste good....maybe it was just the pussy that tasted good..... I don't know my point is. "Pussy, it's whats for dinner"

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
<too lazy to insert a catchy welcome/>

SHS

Plaid Ninja
tiger_86 said:
SHS. . .as in Seckman High School? Anyway, welcome.
It's a highschool, but it's not Seckman, sorry.

No, don't be sorry. That's a good thing. I didn't want to have to hate you because you go to/went to a high school that was my old high school's rival. Kidding. Carry on.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
He's banned already? That was fast.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
SHS said:
Aww looky here he got himself B-A-N-N-E-D already!

Darn.