WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello,

aristotle

Flame Bait
hello guys. this is the best forum i have ever seen in my life, came across it on google, and i thought wow, people actually have a forum to rant, rave and fuck around, it must be heaven. The reason i joined this site is becuase, i dont like limits, too much laws and shit out there, wonderful work fellas for providing a haven for the rest of us. Hopefully i learn from you guys, the pros, how to mess people up, verbally, ofcourse....i like to make people laugh thier ass out, as you will see pretty soon, and i like to write long posts, hate to write posts like "wtf" "lol" "oh right" etc, you know that kinda shit people do to get high post ranking, its crap....look out for my jokes and rants....

nice to meet ya'all.
aristotle

mind me ingles, plz

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Oh wow, a different introduction for once. :eek:
Welcome :thumbsup:

bnccoder said:
Fuck you, and welcome to the site.
If you did not know Aristotle a fuck you is traditional in the Welcome Wagon. You've got a good first post and seem like a good poster. :thumbsup: Welcome to the site Aristotle.

aristotle said:
hello guys. this is the best forum i have ever seen in my life, came across it on google, and i thought wow, people actually have a forum to rant, rave and fuck around, it must be heaven. The reason i joined this site is becuase, i dont like limits, too much laws and shit out there, wonderful work fellas for providing a haven for the rest of us. Hopefully i learn from you guys, the pros, how to mess people up, verbally, ofcourse....i like to make people laugh thier ass out, as you will see pretty soon, and i like to write long posts, hate to write posts like "wtf" "lol" "oh right" etc, you know that kinda shit people do to get high post ranking, its crap....look out for my jokes and rants....

nice to meet ya'all.
aristotle

mind me ingles, plz
That intro post alone is longer than 90% of the posts on this site.

Welcome. Prepare for initiation.

aristotle

Flame Bait
rofl!! unforgiven...good one....lets not hope that doesnt happen, otherwise loading time on this forum would have been much faster....j/k

but thank you very much fellas for the warm and kind welcome
Fuck you, and welcome to the site.

aristotle said:

nice to meet ya'all.
aristotle

mind me ingles, plz
Welcome to the site.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all said:
Oh wow, a different introduction for once. :eek:
Welcome :thumbsup:
yes it was different but he talks waay to much...i was bout to shove a giant e-COCK(not to be confused with my giant e-COCK)
in his mouth to shut him..then i realized....he has Stewie for an avatar...Stewie is my homeboy....Aristotle is my home boy....
Unforgiven said:
That intro post alone is longer than 90% of the posts on this site.

Welcome. Prepare for initiation.
/me gets thr 88oz jar of KY and the 18in dildo arsernal...

aristotle said:
but thank you very much fellas for the warm and kind welcome
thats how it works here........fuck you and welcome

p.s. talk to BWM(he has candy)

NO, no. . .oh, damn. I was too late. He took the candy. What a fool. Welcome, aristotle. Hope you enjoy the candy, stay away from HavokChylde. Mind your P's and Q's, and most importantly, have fun. *turns to Diznuts* Can I go now?

DIZNUTS

tiger_86 said:
NO, no. . .oh, damn. I was too late. He took the candy. What a fool. Welcome, aristotle. Hope you enjoy the candy, stay away from HavokChylde. Mind your P's and Q's, and most importantly, have fun. *turns to Diznuts* Can I go now?
Yes, may the queef be with you....

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
you already annoy me - thats some record meg!

DIZNUTS

icka said:
you already annoy me - thats some record meg!
whaaa? she beat me to it? to the hot roast beef that is :p