WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hello

Hello All...this is a kik azz site...i really love that fact that i can whine, bitch, and moan and not have to hear my parents do the same.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
shut up bitch,
first of al,. you will hear us moan and bitch about things and you have to stand out with it..becouse youre a noob and will entertain us so dance monkey dance *claps hands*
:woot:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I love the fact that all n00bs must STFU :mfinger:

Jack

Personable
Perhaps you could fellate me?

Oh yeah, you're gonna have to hear everyone else bitch and moan too.. :) It's all part of the package...

Speaking of packages... stfu!

um no...im a noob but i wont shut up...i never do...and i dont think that anyone is gonna come down to Louisiana and make me...so...ya'll can STFU...any problems?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
neoxellos said:
Hello All...this is a kik azz site...i really love that fact that i can whine, bitch, and moan and not have to hear my parents do the same.
hi - fuck you

leroy jenkins is hillarious...well, i may not be cool...but i dont care...Ive never been kool, so im used to it...and thanx its good to be here and fuck you all! :owned2:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Stardust said:
shut up bitch,
first of al,. you will hear us moan and bitch about things and you have to stand out with it..becouse youre a noob and will entertain us so dance monkey dance *claps hands*
:woot:
i love it when you talk dirty :happysad:

Dirty talk is wonderful. but that is not dirty talk, I dance the monkey dance everynight before i go to sleep :dance:

Shut the fuck up dude,

Welcome to the WTF.com You fucking idiot.

Synthlight

Welcome. Enjoy your stay, but for now prepare for expirementation.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tiger_86 said:
Welcome. Enjoy your stay, but for now prepare for expirementation.
with used maxipads, a used bottle of cologne and a AIDS infected razor :happysad:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
neoxellos said:
um no...im a noob but i wont shut up...i never do...and i dont think that anyone is gonna come down to Louisiana and make me...so...ya'll can STFU...any problems?
is that "leeeerooooy jeennnnkisssss" from that WoW video where the guy runs in and screws up the video? that shit was hot.

hazard

DA HAZARDOUS DJ OF DOOM!
DJ HAZARD IN DA HOUSE ya'll should learn to fear me cause im gonna be the no1 DJ on the charts soon, ya can say ya knew me from wtf... i might be nice and NOT put the hounds on ya
*chuckles evilly* :cool:

yes it is leroy from the WoW game, its hilarious. go to www.monroeradio.com and click on rock 106 then click the message boards and check the leroy jenkins thread out and click the first link to hear the leroy jenkins remix.

It would be nice if we could get some noobs that know how to spell .
Well, welcome to the site and fuck-off :mfinger: