WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help dudes...

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
my girlfriends dad is a fuck. u know those people that are child abusers and perverts? hes one of them, i just found out that my girfreinds dad did "something" to her when she was little. i have no idea how to act to that u kno? someone you love has been violated, and its just awkward for me! errrr damn you fucks out there who are child-perverts! :mfinger: so wut should i do?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
no no no.. killing him ends the all the suffering you could inflict.. you have to make his life miserable... I would try to convince my girl to end all contact with him.. and make sure that everybody knows what he did so others can be protected...

no!!! i have a better idea! put a wrench type thingie on all of his fingers and tighten it one full turn every day. rip hgis teath out one by one and shove a block of salt in his mouth. then put him on a pull up bar and put hot coals underneath him so that way when he is fealing weak he will go down and burn himself. i hate child molesters. FUCK ALL CHILD MOLESTERS! IF I MEET A CHILD MOLESTER I WILL DO ALL OF THAT AND WORSE! .....ok im calm now. bitch child molester fuck you :mfinger: :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
blitzen: unfortunately you came to the wrong place for sympathy, understanding, empathy, or good advice.

if it's been less than seven years since the said incident or incidents, i would urge her to build up the strength to confront it and put him in jail. don't ever push her to tell you; you are not a psychologist and are likely to hurt her by making her recall terrible memories.

honestly, it is likely that you will never have a 100% healthy relationship with her since she has been abused; it is quite possible that she needs to feel guilt in order to think she is happy. most girls who haven't spent time with a therapist, etc, are this way and automatically blame themselves for anything.

the upside is that you can do anything and make them honestly believe it is their fault, but is that really an upside..

sigh..

~ dan ~

blitzen9090

wow

seriously that may be the truth....our relationship is really strong tho. but she does every once in a while do the guilt thing like you say. she hs gotten over it, but im kinda like "wow.....that's so wrong." im still in love with her...but its just awkward. ur right tho, i wont do any probing around, she might recall somethin....thanks tho!

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Call the cops, then hes in jail. When hes in jail you can get married :p unless your to young that it.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I work with child molestors daily... and most of them kept offending till they were caught.. then if they got freedom ... they ended up hurting someone.. they kept offending.. creating more victims... those victims are then more likely to become offenders too... I hope he doesn't hurt anyone else... it is tough to confront a victimizer... but it may help her reach closure on the issue.. or as much closure as she can get... as she will undoubtedly reget not telling if someone else is hurt....

...BTW I wanna smack each one of the offenders at my facility everytime I see them especially if they whine about how they are being treated while in lockup...

blitzen9090

i take it you work at a prison....koo. yea im too young to get married, but i still like the idea of him in prison. the funny thing is, is that shes over it cuz it happened a while ago, it fucked up her family life but not her own. im now the one whos like "hell...what do i say or do to somethin like that."

morelos

lexicon incognito
just whenever she brings it up, or whenever something she does is defective or guilt-ridden, you might let her know you're there to listen any time she needs to bring it to the surface and talk, and that her secret is 100% safe with you.

and offer to do whatever she needs to help her with it. sexual abuse is permanently life-changing, and let's face it, can be crippling.

~ dan ~

blitzen9090

no kidding. well thanks everyone, i just found out today and i was so confused as to wut i should do...but thx for helpin!

damienjam666

Flame Bait
blitzen9090 said:
i take it you work at a prison....koo. yea im too young to get married, but i still like the idea of him in prison. the funny thing is, is that shes over it cuz it happened a while ago, it fucked up her family life but not her own. im now the one whos like "hell...what do i say or do to somethin like that."
Just tell her it doesnt matter what happened. The past is the past, and tell her you dont love her any less. And, if she wants to, put the fucker in jail.

Anyone who does that is a sick bastard and will burn in hell forever. :sword:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
blitzen9090 said:
my girlfriends dad is a fuck. u know those people that are child abusers and perverts? hes one of them, i just found out that my girfreinds dad did "something" to her when she was little. i have no idea how to act to that u kno? someone you love has been violated, and its just awkward for me! errrr damn you fucks out there who are child-perverts! :mfinger: so wut should i do?
beat the hell out of that asshole

magnolia

Postaholic
This guy needs to go to jail. And ur gf needs to start seeing a therapist. I hate it when child molesters go unpunished. God, it just...if I ever met up with one...they'd wish they were dead. :bonk: :banghead: :reddevil:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
This guy needs to go to jail. And ur gf needs to start seeing a therapist. I hate it when child molesters go unpunished. God, it just...if I ever met up with one...they'd wish they were dead. :bonk: :banghead: :reddevil:
wanna meet my dad maggie?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Blitzen, take on of your butcher knives from your house, go over to hers, get her father still hiding your knife behind your back, then when he comes in, drive that knife through his knee, then if you have the chance of getting it out, drive it through his elbow. Make him suffer, if he tries anything funny, drive through his other knee, and if he doesn't give up, you know the routine.

Pachyderm

I really did.
blitzen9090 said:
if you were really asking for real advice, here's my two cents: Most of the time, girls feel kind of akward about the whole thing and want to just act normal around their perp. I think if you did anything about it to the father, the girl would just get upset. Talk to her about it, if she's open to that and ask her first what you want to do. I know it seems sheepish, but you should stay quiet and act normal for a little while, at least until you know what your GF wants you to do.
I know that it's akward for everyone to be in that situation.