WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help...Girls......

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
I have a serious problem,I could really use some advice from the girls on the site....the girl I was talking about in my previous post...I think.....I've fallen in love with her,shes all I can think about....shes coming out next saturday.......I don't know what to do.......I've been given some advice from some guy freinds.......good advice,but I want to be sure.....what should I do,I was thinking of taking her to the river behind my place,its beautiful around here,setting up a blanket,sitting down,looking deep into her eyes,and saying "What would you do if I grabbed your hand and kissed your cheek?" I'm really not sure I'm really nervous,she does have a BF,but I don't think I care about him,shes only been with him for a few days

swizeguy

How dare you!?
The fact that she has a b/f makes things hard.... maybe sence it hasnt been that long they've been together you might get lucky but ehh couldnt hurt to try.. just dont go "all out" and end up getting crushed...
Good luck

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
The only two sentences you need to remember:"Hey baby, I like your boobies. Can I touch them?"

Think about it. The worst thing she could say is yes. You wouldn't be able to touch them if you didn't ask. So, if she says no... well you are where you started.

But pay attention to the answer.
A slap, means there never was a possibility of you touching her boobies.

A yes, followed by a raising of the shirt and removal of the bra means shes a slut.

A yes, followed by a slight blushing, and glance around means that she smitten with you, and doesn't want to offend you.

A maybe followed by a chuckle means she's a conniving bitch who wants to play "hard to get."

A gasp and a "How dare you", could go one of two ways. 1) If says it with a look of disgust, then you are out... she's just not one to slap you.
2) If she says it with a smile, she's into those rebel type of people.

So in short, pay attention to how she acts.

brainwashmonkey said:
The only two sentences you need to remember:"Hey baby, I like your boobies. Can I touch them?"

Think about it. The worst thing she could say is yes. You wouldn't be able to touch them if you didn't ask. So, if she says no... well you are where you started.

A yes, followed by a raising of the shirt and removal of the bra means shes a slut.

A yes, followed by a slight blushing, and glance around means that she smitten with you, and doesn't want to offend you.

A maybe followed by a chuckle means she's a conniving bitch who wants to play "hard to get."

A gasp and a "How dare you", could go one of two ways. 1) If says it with a look of disgust, then you are out... she's just not one to slap you.

should try that sometime...

lol ummmmm never take advice from guys on the net ;) i'd almost completely rule out the booby question till at least you know for sure if your in or not. if you like her and shes only had a bf for a couple days, then let her know how you feel then take it from there. at least hear her answer before diving for the boobies, and if you end up diving first without finding out and she slaps you, claim you were breast fed, may help :rolleyes:

bnccoder

Postaholic
You could always ask her how do you scare a bee. Yell boo bee and grab her tits.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
You could always ask her how do you scare a bee. Yell boo bee and grab her tits.
lmfao i like i really like

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Booooobies :p Ta-ta's :p
Go for the boobies! She'll appreciate your honesty and directness. :thumbsup:

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
brainwashmonkey said:

Wow... I don't know what to say to that... :thumbsup: :cool:

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I love that the thread itself is titled "Help... Girls..." And before me, only 1 girl posted, and 9 guys.

Anyway, I thought that the original question, about grabbing her hand and kissing her cheek - that was a good way to start. If you do it that way, you'll probably get to see her boobs a lot faster. Most chicks dig that sweet mushy stuff. Sometimes it makes them want sex.

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
lol

Well ,for an update for you all,I didn't bother going for it,me and coral have an understanding with it now,we'll wait till we're 16 and can drive,if we're single,we'll date,we also made a pact that if we aren't married when we are 30 we will get married,lol,we both know & say we love eachother but we understand we can't date,it also turns out that her BF is wicked cool,we get along great,and I also want to date his sister,lol,anyways ;)

Peeeeeeeeeeeace Fuckers :p

rekcufemtae'

kingofyourworld;beingme
switch_scribe said:
Anyway, I thought that the original question, about grabbing her hand and kissing her cheek - that was a good way to start. If you do it that way, you'll probably get to see her boobs a lot faster. Most chicks dig that sweet mushy stuff. Sometimes it makes them want sex.
i so dare you to do the take-hand-kiss-cheek thing.
and if it works out, i'll ask my mom how to scare a bee, yell boo bee and
grab her tits.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Chris14 said:
lol

Well ,for an update for you all,I didn't bother going for it,me and coral have an understanding with it now,we'll wait till we're 16 and can drive,if we're single,we'll date,we also made a pact that if we aren't married when we are 30 we will get married,lol,we both know & say we love eachother but we understand we can't date,it also turns out that her BF is wicked cool,we get along great,and I also want to date his sister,lol,anyways ;)

Peeeeeeeeeeeace Fuckers :p
You can score with his sister and this 'coral' girl. :thumbsup: