WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help!!!!!! (i Need A Girls Advice)

TheAngryFarmer

Fucking Christ!
OK, In about 3 weeks it's mine and my gf's 1/2 year anniversary! I have no idea what to get.......really....no...idea......I was thinking about 6 red roses, 1 for each month, but that seems kinda corny ...HELP ME!!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
What is she into? Flowers are always nice, but they dont always have to be roses. You can get a nice flower assortment with roses and other flowers in it. personally, I like flowers and stuffed animals and expensive (not chepa off brand) chocolate.

TheAngryFarmer

Fucking Christ!
Ok, She likes the color Yellow, and shes not into ear rings or necklaces and shit.!!!

Yellow Flowers????

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Yellow flowers would be okay if she likes yellow; but do not get yellow roses. Yellow roses, in the language of flowers, mean "I just want to be friends with you." And I don't think that's the message you want to send.

When I had my 6-month anniversary with my now-ex-boyfriend-turned-best-friend, he gave me a shopping spree at a bookstore. Fuckin' sweet!

Anyway, point being, try to think outside the box on this one. You don't have to just buy her something. You could give her an experience. What does she like to do for fun?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Wow a thread asking for a girl's advice where the girls accually got there first. We must be slipping. I couldn't figure out what to get my ex for our 6-month so I asked her what she wanted and made it obvious that I was going to get her something regardless of what she said. We spent three days looking for something then she saw a five pound Hersey's bar. I got that in the store with her but told her she couldn't have it untill our anaversery. I ended up going back and getting a game that she wanted from her childhood and hid it in the box with it. It took her 3 months to eat all the chocolate and she thought about me every time she had some and every time she played the game. So my advice is ask, think about who she is, and make an impression. Conventional isn't always the best.

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
lol,get her what she likes,if she likes chocolate,get her a hershey bar,if she likes sex,get a large box of condoms,you get the idea,get her what she likes,ask her if there is anything she really wants but cant afford right now,buy it for her,and if you cant afford it,well then just buy her alot of nice stuff or somthing,or maybe do somthing special for her,like a really romantic date,I dunno

rekcufemtae'

kingofyourworld;beingme
hey goon.
we dont fucking know your girl. :)
got that? so we dont know what the hell she likes or prefers dude.
different people's got different taste and preferences
and i say most probably your girl's taste wont be much
similar to ours.
you're asking the wrong people.
you know her better than any of us aight?
you do the math.
if you're too lazy, go grab her best friend or something,
she'll be the cure to your problem.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
You can always do the rose for every month thing, chick digs that. Chicks also dig you taking them out to dinner, and maybe a movie, the romantic setting thing, you know. Or you can buy her jewelry if you have enough money, just remember, its not how much you spend on her(sometimes it is :redface: ) its the thought that counts. :thumbsup:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
bnccoder said:
We spent three days looking for something then she saw a five pound Hersey's bar. I got that in the store with her but told her she couldn't have it untill our anaversery. I ended up going back and getting a game that she wanted from her childhood and hid it in the box with it. It took her 3 months to eat all the chocolate
She ate 5 pounds of choclate?? No wonder she's the ex.

6 months is not about getting a present. its about an experience. Take her somewhere nice. Do something a little different. Wait till the year anniversary comes around, then get her something she can remember you by...

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Flowers are nice. You could actually go into a floral shop and ask their advice. They are supposed to be experts on these sort of things ;)

Stuffed animals are sweet too. What's her favorite animal, if possible get her a stuffed animal of her favorite animal.

or take her out to dinner at the place of her choice and pay for her meal. Have a "her choice" day.

Eitherway, you just want to show her you are thinking of her.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TheAngryFarmer said:
OK, In about 3 weeks it's mine and my gf's 1/2 year anniversary! I have no idea what to get.......really....no...idea......I was thinking about 6 red roses, 1 for each month, but that seems kinda corny ...HELP ME!!!!
Tell her you'll accept a blow job!