WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help, kthx.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Okay, so I told a friend that I like a girl about a month ago, tell him to keep it a secret. Today, he told the two girls with the BIGGEST mouths in the world, besides Simon Cowell. The whole class knows. BRiT said something about manuplating, but I he says I have to learn it by myself. Anybody have any suggestions to use this to my advantage?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, does the girl you like know about it? If so, go for it, she knows about it now, no reason to back down because of a few kids hearing about it. Go for it.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Shine said:
Okay, so I told a friend that I like a girl about a month ago, tell him to keep it a secret. Today, he told the two girls with the BIGGEST mouths in the world, besides Simon Cowell. The whole class knows. BRiT said something about manuplating, but I he says I have to learn it by myself. Anybody have any suggestions to use this to my advantage?
I would suggest chiseling your brain out through your eyes. That should do the trick.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
I would suggest chiseling your brain out through your eyes. That should do the trick.
All your posts suck and are meaningless, why don't you do what you suggest to others, to yourself? I'm sure the world would be happy without your stupid and meaningless posts.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Smoke said:
All your posts suck and are meaningless, why don't you do what you suggest to others, to yourself? I'm sure the world would be happy without your stupid and meaningless posts.
Hmmm, looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed and forgot to read the forum rules. What's the matter, Mr. Grumpy-pants?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Hmmm, looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed and forgot to read the forum rules. What's the matter, Mr. Grumpy-pants?
Forum rules? I've read the forum rules moron, there is nothing in it about stating the truth, only flaming.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Smoke said:
Forum rules? I've read the forum rules moron, there is nothing in it about stating the truth, only flaming.
Yeah, it talks about the truth right after the chapter on homosexuality.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Smoke said:
Skitch0o0 said:
Alright you two. Take it outside. There'll be no shitting in my living quarters.

Skitch...don't make me pull this car over....

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Alright you two. Take it outside. There'll be no shitting in my living quarters.

Skitch...don't make me pull this car over....
Nah, I don't need to take it outside, this kid isn't worth my time. Hell, his balls haven't even dropped yet. Call me when your pokemon phase is done.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Smoke said:
Nah, I don't need to take it outside, this kid isn't worth my time. Hell, his balls haven't even dropped yet. Call me when your pokemon phase is done.
Noted. Need I remind you two that this is NOT B&T?
Reply to the topic..(Skitch)...or move on. :bomb:

yeah...just that she pretty much knows now...no use in trying to hide it

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
gehtfuct said:
Noted. Need I remind you two that this is NOT B&T?
Reply to the topic..(Skitch)...or move on. :bomb:
Oh right. What was the topic? Oh yeah, something about a girl knowing that he might like her. Ok, I refer to my previous post. Suicide is your best option as your life is, obviously, over now.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Skitch0o0 said:
Oh right. What was the topic? Oh yeah, something about a girl knowing that he might like her. Ok, I refer to my previous post. Suicide is your best option as your life is, obviously, over now.
Thats what I said :p

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Smoke said:
Well, does the girl you like know about it? If so, go for it, she knows about it now, no reason to back down because of a few kids hearing about it. Go for it.
Well... I'm a little shy... and it will probably be even harder to get her alone now.... :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shine said:
Well... I'm a little shy... and it will probably be even harder to get her alone now.... :(
Well, ask her to talk to you outside or by herself, and then ask it.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jesus Christ... Why is it a problem that people know?! I have to use it to my advantage, im going to tell everyone that i can before school is out, HOPING that they will say something to her because i am shy, I WRITE HER NAME ON MY HANDS EVERY DAY... I<3HANNAH
B AR R EL LA
IT FITS PERF ON EIGHT FINGERS!!! bah, she probably already knows!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Shine said:
If you play your cards right you just might get a piece of ass out of it! But it seems the odds are against you, child!

cold_pizzas999

Staring at You
it doesnt matter if anyone knows. theyr going to find out eventualy. and if you get blown off. just live in sorrow for the next month and try again.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Shine said:
be like yeah i like you, what now.