WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

help me get into MENSA!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I'm in the middle of a i.q. test, and I need help with this problem.

Which word of four letters can be added to the front of the following words to create other English words?

CARD BOX CODE BAG HASTE

I've got 16 minutes to find a answer. help me and I'll tell you what mensa is like

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
never mind I figured it out.

POSTCARD POSTBOX POSTCODE POSTBAG POSTHASTE

I'm the second to finish. wish me luck!

Jung

???
Premium
NO.

That defeats the purpose of being in Mensa.

You're an idiot, the answer's "hat". Think about it.

People are supposed to think it's post, but really there's no such word as post-box is there.

Post-box? No.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Humbert Humbert said:

People are supposed to think it's post, but really there's no such word as post-box is there.

Post-box? No.

HAHAHAHA, u got owned, no such word as postbox. WTF DO U THINK U POST LETTERS IN!?

oh, and, the time it took u to write this post, u lost so many points, they judge you on speed. and if u want to how to get into mensa, BE SMART. thats how i got in.

Jung

???
Premium
Did u(sic) get in because of ur(sic) superior grammar knowledge?

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
I got in cause i didnt cheat and im a fkn smrt ass

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Humbert Humbert said:

what part of
Which word of four letters can be added to the front of the following words to create other English words?
do you not understand

and even if you were right, define hathaste.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
billybob13 said:
and even if you were right, define hathaste.
Hathaste: replying to a thread without taking the time to think it out first resulting in becoming an Asshat

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is mensa like a post menopausal group?

And wtf is a postbag?

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
the thing that ppost office guys have

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
dustinzgirl said:
Is mensa like a post menopausal group?

Close. Men's high I.Q. society. It means "table" in latin. MENSA is made up of a plethora of members. from single welfare moms, to truck drivers, to really smart people. I have no idea how welfare moms pay for the $60 testing or the $52 membership. I had to beg and plead my parents for the money. It's sad really.

UPDATE: I just found out the tests don't apply for kids 16 and under. I wish I could find my old test. top .09 percentile.

Jung

???
Premium
billybob13 said:
UPDATE: I just found out the tests don't apply for kids 16 and under. I wish I could find my old test. top .09 percentile.
The online test aren't for entry either. You HAVE to take a proctored test at an official location to even be considered. The online tests are just "workouts."

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
It wasn't a test offerd by mensa. I saw it in a poster at my high school, so I don't get how it can't apply for me. like I said, I wish I could find my old test that was for kids. I can't believe I wasted 25 bucks without checking. I'm suprised that they approved the test. It had so many questions from other tests. (susie likes 625 but not 254..., if all zoinks are zorks..., 29 D in F in a L Y, ect) And thay didn't even tell me my score, just my rank. 56 of approx 1000. I wonder where my old test is...