WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HELP ME NOW!!!!! im gonna lose her

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
my gf is pissed,she told me i dont care,i care about her more than anything right now,i have no idea what to do, any ideas please?!?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
men are only nice when they are losing something

BAASTIDS!

my b/f cries the same sad song to me!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Make an infulence on her, Make her know you dont want to lose her right now. Because I mean c'mon your panicing right now from it, Show this to her, You dont wanna lose her so you care! Go out there and get her then!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You best stalk her, tie her up, and make her realize how much you care...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
LEAVEMEALONE said:
im not crying a sad song....ive loved her the whole time
what makes her think differently then?

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
??

because i thought she was mad at me,or i was annoying her,so i didnt kiss her goodbye,i didnt want to make her more pissed than she was,turns out she wasn't mad at all,so i just looked like an asshole

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
LEAVEMEALONE said:
because i thought she was mad at me,or i was annoying her,so i didnt kiss her goodbye,i didnt want to make her more pissed than she was,turns out she wasn't mad at all,so i just looked like an asshole

and shes mad because of that?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
LEAVEMEALONE said:
my gf is pissed,she told me i dont care,i care about her more than anything right now,i have no idea what to do, any ideas please?!?
First thing you need to do is;pull your ID from your wallet.
....take a look at your birthdate. Breathe deep,and relax.

Give your girl time to do the same. Then,when all is well....

Tell her you're sorry for being an ass,you're young and sometimes know not what you do. After she hugs you in agreement...throw her over the armchair and give her the asscannon that she so desires.

Pull your pants up,and live another day.

gehtfuct said:
First thing you need to do is;pull your ID from your wallet.
....take a look at your birthdate. Breathe deep,and relax.

Give your girl time to do the same. Then,when all is well....

Tell her you're sorry for being an ass,you're young and sometimes know not what you do. After she hugs you in agreement...throw her over the armchair and give her the asscannon that she so desires.

Pull your pants up,and live another day.
:thumbsup: Wise words from a wise man.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
LEAVEMEALONE said:
Sounds like my Boyfriend sometimes, always anoying me...lol.

keebs

Particinator
Hypertron said:
just wondering but how long have you two been together?

they have been together since 2nd hour today, right before lunch.

Easty

Click click boom
BRiT said:
You best stalk her, tie her up, and make her realize how much you care...
for some reason i dont think tying her up would make her think he cares. unless she's into that stuff...

well, is she?

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Find a way to show who you care, this isn't something you should ask other to tell you, you got to find the answers for yourself sometimes. If you really think you belong together prove it to both of you.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
LEAVEMEALONE said:
Dude 5 months is nothing, get over it, if you lose her you lose her, no big deal, i would bet all the money i have that you will find another.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Hypertron said:
Dude 5 months is nothing, get over it, if you lose her you lose her, no big deal, i would bet all the money i have that you will find another.
Tell me about it, 5 months is nothing. Just imagine if it were 3.5years, I thought I would never have a relationship last that long for me and I am still with him :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
LEAVEMEALONE said:
Put it in her butt.

well all i have to say is good luck and hope for the best. give her time to cool down but still talk to her, try not to avoid her because that will just make the situation worse. And if you lose her, well the relationship wasnt worth it and there'll be another girl out there waiting for ya.