HELP ME NOW!!!!! im gonna lose her

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
41
0
0
my gf is pissed,she told me i dont care,i care about her more than anything right now,i have no idea what to do, any ideas please?!?
 

icka

:)
1,775
8
352
men are only nice when they are losing something

BAASTIDS!

my b/f cries the same sad song to me!
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
26
132
Make an infulence on her, Make her know you dont want to lose her right now. Because I mean c'mon your panicing right now from it, Show this to her, You dont wanna lose her so you care! Go out there and get her then!
 

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
41
0
0
??

because i thought she was mad at me,or i was annoying her,so i didnt kiss her goodbye,i didnt want to make her more pissed than she was,turns out she wasn't mad at all,so i just looked like an asshole
 

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
51
0
0
LEAVEMEALONE said:
because i thought she was mad at me,or i was annoying her,so i didnt kiss her goodbye,i didnt want to make her more pissed than she was,turns out she wasn't mad at all,so i just looked like an asshole


and shes mad because of that?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,686
2,414
537
LEAVEMEALONE said:
my gf is pissed,she told me i dont care,i care about her more than anything right now,i have no idea what to do, any ideas please?!?
First thing you need to do is;pull your ID from your wallet.
....take a look at your birthdate. Breathe deep,and relax.

Give your girl time to do the same. Then,when all is well....


Tell her you're sorry for being an ass,you're young and sometimes know not what you do. After she hugs you in agreement...throw her over the armchair and give her the asscannon that she so desires.

Pull your pants up,and live another day.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,558
4
0
gehtfuct said:
First thing you need to do is;pull your ID from your wallet.
....take a look at your birthdate. Breathe deep,and relax.

Give your girl time to do the same. Then,when all is well....


Tell her you're sorry for being an ass,you're young and sometimes know not what you do. After she hugs you in agreement...throw her over the armchair and give her the asscannon that she so desires.

Pull your pants up,and live another day.
:thumbsup: Wise words from a wise man.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
LEAVEMEALONE said:
because i thought she was mad at me,or i was annoying her,so i didnt kiss her goodbye,i didnt want to make her more pissed than she was,turns out she wasn't mad at all,so i just looked like an asshole
Sounds like my Boyfriend sometimes, always anoying me...lol.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,563
10
68
BRiT said:
You best stalk her, tie her up, and make her realize how much you care...

for some reason i dont think tying her up would make her think he cares. unless she's into that stuff...

well, is she?
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
Find a way to show who you care, this isn't something you should ask other to tell you, you got to find the answers for yourself sometimes. If you really think you belong together prove it to both of you.
 

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
457
0
16
LEAVEMEALONE said:

Dude 5 months is nothing, get over it, if you lose her you lose her, no big deal, i would bet all the money i have that you will find another.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Hypertron said:
Dude 5 months is nothing, get over it, if you lose her you lose her, no big deal, i would bet all the money i have that you will find another.
Tell me about it, 5 months is nothing. Just imagine if it were 3.5years, I thought I would never have a relationship last that long for me and I am still with him :thumbsup:
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
LEAVEMEALONE said:
my gf is pissed,she told me i dont care,i care about her more than anything right now,i have no idea what to do, any ideas please?!?
Put it in her butt.
 

Blacksmith85

Flame Bait
7
0
0
well all i have to say is good luck and hope for the best. give her time to cool down but still talk to her, try not to avoid her because that will just make the situation worse. And if you lose her, well the relationship wasnt worth it and there'll be another girl out there waiting for ya.