HELP ME NOW!!!!! im gonna lose her

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
LEAVEMEALONE said:
because i thought she was mad at me,or i was annoying her,so i didnt kiss her goodbye,i didnt want to make her more pissed than she was,turns out she wasn't mad at all,so i just looked like an asshole

Then explain that to her.

Say I didn't think you wanted me to kiss you at that moment cause i thought you was mad at me. i wanted to respect your feelings.

End of Subject, NEXT!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
It's pretty simple really.

Tell her you care, show her you care by not being an asshole.

If this doesn't work, then LET HER GO. She's a horrible bitch who will ruin your life. Get away from her and find someone less insanely moody.

eclipse8530

soory to piss you off
talk

hay just talk to her if your old enough to be civil and talk things out to make it last then your old enough to realize if you love her or not and if you do tell her. the worse thing that could happen is she dosnt and you loose her. there always someone out there, you just have to find them.

FireAngel

Schmexy
Talking to her isn't enough. Put yourself in her shoes. If she says she feels like you don't care then you have probably been lacking in the demonstration department. Do something nice for her. Surprise her with a romantic dinner or something like that. Girls love surprises. I know I would. If you care as much as you say you do then doing this will be no problem. If you have any writing abilities you could write her little love notes and stick them in her pockets. Or better yet, if you can sing, do it. Sing her favorite love song to her and put all of your heart into it. If you put in some effort, and she's still mad at you, maybe she's not the right one for you.

eclipse8530

soory to piss you off
tiger is right. learn this now. most of the time women are. you have to show that you care and comunication is a big part of that.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
_Kitana_ said:
Then explain that to her.

Say I didn't think you wanted me to kiss you at that moment cause i thought you was mad at me. i wanted to respect your feelings.

End of Subject, NEXT!
yup exactly :thumbsup:

tiger_86 said:
Talking to her isn't enough. Put yourself in her shoes. If she says she feels like you don't care then you have probably been lacking in the demonstration department. Do something nice for her. Surprise her with a romantic dinner or something like that. Girls love surprises. I know I would. If you care as much as you say you do then doing this will be no problem. If you have any writing abilities you could write her little love notes and stick them in her pockets. Or better yet, if you can sing, do it. Sing her favorite love song to her and put all of your heart into it. If you put in some effort, and she's still mad at you, maybe she's not the right one for you.
yea when you guys get back together surprise her with a "Tony Danza" :thumbsup:

BeaumanDP

Hoodrat
Hypertron said:
Dude 5 months is nothing, get over it, if you lose her you lose her, no big deal, i would bet all the money i have that you will find another.

Hey man, 5 months can feel like a long time. Heck, my ex and i broke up after 3 months and it was really hard, there's STILL some shit between us, 4 months later. Time doesn't matter, it's the depth of the relationship. Leavemealone, you gotta do what you gotta do. People have already posted some good advice, don't feel guilty for only going out 5 months.