WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help me out guys..

tzedek

Original Member
going through a hard time right now. sorry no specifics :( very depressed though

swizeguy

How dare you!?
that sucks dude.. how we suppoz to help ya if we dont know whats buggin ya?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tzedek said:
going through a hard time right now. sorry no specifics :( very depressed though
Spill it!
let's hear it?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Hey man, sorry to hear shit sucks right now. Cmon down to Long Island and i'll help you drink your troubles away. Do you like Goldschlager?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
Tzed, go into the kitchen, make yourself a nice steaming hot cup of hot cocoa. walk carefully to your room and cuddle up with yourself under the blankets until you are nice and warm and cozy. then dump the cocoa down your pants. Wont make you feel any better, but if you do I promise to laugh with you. Or at you.
;)

shit is only temporary, its all biodegradeable.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
in the words of a great man:

"Ahhh alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."
Homer Simpson

Cheer up champ. All is well...

tzedek

Original Member
chucktheskiffie said:
in the words of a great man:

"Ahhh alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."
Homer Simpson

Cheer up champ. All is well...
:cool: things are getting better :) glad to see wtf is back up again

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah....lol...sorry bullshyt.

LOL, yeah I'm really anxious to get in there....and I've already had a talk with who I THINK is an admin...they have about 3200 posts I think....forget the name...lol.

Anyway man, at least you made a joke of it....he/she (the admin or whatever) got pissed off at me...lol. Thanx man. Are you an admin?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
JACKASS1904 said:
Yeah....lol...sorry bullshyt.

LOL, yeah I'm really anxious to get in there....and I've already had a talk with who I THINK is an admin...they have about 3200 posts I think....forget the name...lol.

Anyway man, at least you made a joke of it....he/she (the admin or whatever) got pissed off at me...lol. Thanx man. Are you an admin?
Sorry buddy, but you did NOT talk to an admin. But now you are. You have now joined all the other worthless arcade poster who spams to get 50 then does nothing but plays the arcade. You are stripped of your spamming posts, removed all means of entering the arcade, using the rest of the site, and are caged away in the cock-farm.

no offense, but i think you need to just wake up and realise there's more to life then whatever stuff your going through. You need to live your life for you and not anyone or anything else. Your life is only what you make of it, nothing more nothing less

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Lord Nycon said:
no offense, but i think you need to just wake up and realise there's more to life then whatever stuff your going through. You need to live your life for you and not anyone or anything else. Your life is only what you make of it, nothing more nothing less

hear hear...

tzedek

Original Member
msalyss and I have seperated after nearly 1 year of dating. We remain friends though :(

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
tzedek said:
msalyss and I have seperated after nearly 1 year of dating. We remain friends though :(
man, that "remaining friends" thing is gonna be the toughest part. For me, remaining friends is BULLSHIT, but I can't say that your experience may not be better.

All I know is, the sight of her, the thought of her, or anything else your senses can remember can bring about painful memories. That is, if you were as attached to msalyss as I was to my ex. :(

yeah, being friends sucks, like I drive around and see places we went or something stupid or silly like that and get really depressed. But good luck with being friends, it's kind of working out for me.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
swizeguy AWESOME SIG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It would have been useful if you had quoted his signature. This way I would not have to go back to page 1 to check his signature out just to reply to your post. :(

mmm...cheese said:
F^CK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger:

I DEAL WITH LIKE 9999999999999* THAT DEPRESSION

AND U SAY UR SAD???

UR RIGHT U R. . .

U GOTTA B SAD TO NOT B ABLE 2 PUT UP WITH THAT

I BEEN PUTTING UP WITH DEPRESSION SINCE I WAS LIKE 6 YRS OLD U M^TH4 -BLEEP-!

AND NOW IM A MESSED UP 13 YR OLD WITH NO F^CKIN SOUL!!!

SO :mfinger:
do the world a favor and stfu

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
mmm...cheese said:
F^CK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger:

I DEAL WITH LIKE 9999999999999* THAT DEPRESSION

AND U SAY UR SAD???

UR RIGHT U R. . .

U GOTTA B SAD TO NOT B ABLE 2 PUT UP WITH THAT

I BEEN PUTTING UP WITH DEPRESSION SINCE I WAS LIKE 6 YRS OLD U M^TH4 -BLEEP-!

AND NOW IM A MESSED UP 13 YR OLD WITH NO F^CKIN SOUL!!!

SO :mfinger:
Surely, outbursts like this doesnt help THIS particular matter does it now? does it make the world turn evenly?...

Even though you are very hurt by your past doesnt need you to take it out on others around you who are down.

A year in a relationship with someone has got to hurt. A year is a long time. So is a lifetime.
I definately know if me and my boyfriend were to break up right now, i would be crushed.

But my point here is. Dont take out your shit to other people. Hes in a tough time right now and im sure you are aswell. Why not help him out without take stuff out on him and help him to help yourself, ya know stratch his back and he'll stratch yours (kind of thing!)

Ive been damaged since i was 6 too. Im surely a messed up 14/15 yr old. But i do help others out.
Im not telling you what to do. Im just giving you some advice.

Maybe he can put UP with it but maybe he just wanted to LET it out, and have some views on it.

Take a step back and breathe and sit back in your chair ;)