WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help Me Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbfreak_16

Hell on Earth
ok, here's the sob story.

i really like this chick, and she likes me and even she says we're best friends. she's really hot, and i never met a girl i wanted to go out with except for her.

here's the problem.

she never admits to anything she is. i tell her she's hot, sexy, skinny, beautiful, w/e and she never accepts it. she also has a problem with other guys. she has a history of people cheating on her. and another one, she gets mad at me for complimenting her on her looks.

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
*yawn* Stop doing it. Sometimes when a woman shrugs off your compliments it's usually an indication of lack of interest. On the other hand, some women don't like drooling puppy dogs giving them complements. Be a dick. Maybe she'll be turned on by it. Works like a charm for me. Ask any of the well refined ladies here, they'll tell ya. BIGdaddyG is da man. :D

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
She has a really low self esteem. Not much you can do about that but be patient. Don't pour on the compliments but don't not compliment her. Just do it on occasion like when she makes an extra effort to look nice that day. Or if you are trying to romance her but again keep the compliments to a minimum.

You say she's been cheated on in the past? Sadly enough, she probably thinks she's got something to do with that. She probably thinks she's not pretty enough, not good enough, not worth any of the compliments you offer her or even not worth a nice guy because of her self esteem. It's very often girls can be very hard on themselves when it comes to keeping a relationship going. It mostly likely has nothing to do with her and everything to do with the scum she'd been dating previously. If you become a dick to impress her, it's what she might be used to but she'll just continue to feel worthless about herself. She trusts you are who she sees you as now...her best friend. Maybe take her out to dinner starting as friends and eventually work your way to telling her you feel strongly about her and would be interested in dating her as her boyfriend. Tell her you'll go slow if that is what makes her feel comfortable and that you have no intention of hurting her like the dumbfucks did that she dated before. But keep in mind, she may need you as a friend more and accept that. Don't let her rejection turn you away. It just means she's scared of feeling anything different and possible something good and ruining the friendship she currently has with you. So bottom line, if you really care about her, be patient and let things proceed. if you see her looking to date another asshole that you see is cheating on her, then be a friend and let her know you are concerned. Support her feelings and don't battle her decisions. She'll come around eventually. Try asking her a few times to go on a date if she rejects you in the beginning but give her time before asking again.

Good luck!

gehtfuct said:
*yawn* Stop doing it. Sometimes when a woman shrugs off your compliments it's usually an indication of lack of interest. On the other hand, some women don't like drooling puppy dogs giving them complements. Be a dick. Maybe she'll be turned on by it. Works like a charm for me. Ask any of the well refined ladies here, they'll tell ya. BIGdaddyG is da man. :D
I concur

Ctoit

Tenderony
fbfreak_16 said:
ok, here's the sob story.

i really like this chick, and she likes me and even she says we're best friends. she's really hot, and i never met a girl i wanted to go out with except for her.

here's the problem.

she never admits to anything she is. i tell her she's hot, sexy, skinny, beautiful, w/e and she never accepts it. she also has a problem with other guys. she has a history of people cheating on her. and another one, she gets mad at me for complimenting her on her looks.

ummmmm.......I'm thinking GET OVER BEING 16!

Ctoit

Tenderony
gehtfuct said:

damn your a loser

Don't listen to gehtfuct that's no true. If you tell her she looks beutiful and she doesen't accept it. Then say "it's not true you look really wonderfull you just don't believe you look really fantastic and don't listen to people who tell you otherwise". That should help out a whole lot.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Get her drunk and fuck the shit out of her. Then, and only then she will realize she loved you since the first day she met you. :cool:

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
How about realising that the girl is FEMALE. Almost every girl has a few insecurities. If the gals been hurt, you can't blame her for being a little wary.
Learn her insecurities.
Love her insecurities.
It's what makes females different from blow up dolls. We have EMOTIONS. And we're not plastic. And a lot more fun!

fbfreak_16 said:

Unforunately, I was that girl in high school. I never believed anything anyone said when they complimented me. Truth is, you might be embarassing her. Maybe she's shy. How about, instead of telling her how hot/sexy/beautiful she is.....show her. This is really cliched, but it's true: the little things count more than anything. If your actions don't match your words, she'll never believe you.

Lucky_420

Banned - What an Asshat!
i like waht someone else said she has a low self esteem, most girls have confindence but no like a guys, girls have a confindence to question things, and thats why u can never win a debate with them. keep up with the compliments ask out to a movie etc. go look @ the stars, do waht your heart saids, and tell her how you really feel, and have you ever had a girl that youve cheated on or etc. sometime its better to bring up the past, but most of the time its wrong, so start fresh. lead her, show her that you care about her, and not your cock, your heart, you show that she'll trust you and she'll feel secure,

I THINK THATS THE BEST THING IVE WROTE ON HERE WITHOUT BEING A MORON LOL

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't like anyone really complimenting me unless I ask an opinion. I don't like to be doted on. (My bf does it anyway though.) Sometimes instead of making a girl feel special it does the opposite. And sometimes it makes them think, well, he may think I'm sexy but I think my *fill in the blank* needs work. So I dunno. I'd say to just tone it down a bit and show her that you aren't those other guys who cheated on her and that you aren't just another guy who wants a piece of ass. Good luck with everything!

Well..

You can try any of the above, though I think you might be better to not follow ChilianFuckFace and gehtfuct's advice..it is true lots of females are attracted to jerks, but this particular femme doesn't sound like one of them. Ultimately, people can give you any amount of dating advice, but ultimately..as I'm well aware of being a shy loser and all, you need to simply

HELP YOURSELF

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ctoit said:
damn your a loser
Hey look. Ctoit is back. Hi sweetpea!

First off: All you fuckers can kiss my white narrow ass. All you can do is assume that you know what's going through this girls mind by trying to understand what somebody is conveying via the intern3ts. Fact is, you don't know. Your assumptions are nothing further from the truth. Do you know this person? Do you know why she's thwarting this members so called compliments? You're only pretending to understand one side of the story. What fucking compliments?
" Hey baby, I'd like to eat off dat ass". "You're so fine, I could face fuck you all night". Like it or not, some people DON'T LIKE BEING CONSTANTLY COMPLIMENTED! Don't listen to gehtfuct. I'm sure you "kids" have a better view of reality from your short stint of relationships. This is why parents have such a hard time with kids. Fuck. Why even have parents? You've already got it all figured out.

If somebody doesn't like your doing something, by all means, keep it the fuck up! You'll soon find out the hard way...all by your wittle lonesome.

Do yourself and her a favor. Stop trying so hard. Work on just being her friend for the moment. If you can't do that for her, you don't have much chance at progressing into something even more beautiful. Shut the fuck up and listen to her. Lay off on the compliments until you find out what she accepts and won't. If you truely want something more of it, you've got to fullfill her needs and desires as well. Even if it means backing up a bit. Give her all she's ever wanted...and she's yours.

One more thing....:fuckoff:

Ok, then. Guess I will.

Fact of the matter is, its financially much more sound for me to NOT have a girlfriend. Cost of gifts, dinner, perhaps condoms, ect. I just can't afford all that crap, I'm a poorass whiteboy.

Besides, you are contradicting yourself. You gave your own advice, you also have NO IDEA WHAT-SO-EVER what the girl is thinking. So try to be cooler about it in the future, ok?

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
ChilianFuckFace said:
Get her drunk and fuck the shit out of her. Then, and only then she will realize she loved you since the first day she met you. :cool:
lmfao.. listen to the words of the wise fuck face.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Runningflame570 said:
Fact of the matter is, its financially much more sound for me to NOT have a girlfriend. Cost of gifts, dinner, perhaps condoms, ect. I just can't afford all that crap, I'm a poorass whiteboy.

Besides, you are contradicting yourself. You gave your own advice, you also have NO IDEA WHAT-SO-EVER what the girl is thinking. So try to be cooler about it in the future, ok?
Ok. You don't need money to enjoy company. It helps...but it's not a nessesary all the time. Spending quality time together is priceless. It's also good to know that you've put a price on it.

Do yourself a favor, chumpchange. Don't assume that you know what I know. Ok? I don't need to be "cooler". They don't come any cooler than I. If you knew how to read and understand, you've noticed that I not at anytime assumed knowledge of said girls thoughts. I can promise you this: I do know how to keep them happy and very contented. I listen. Try it sometime, before you run your mouth.
You can start right here.

gehtfuct said:
Ok. You don't need money to enjoy company. It helps...but it's not a nessesary all the time. Spending quality time together is priceless.

Do yourself a favor, chumpchange. Don't assume that you know what I know. Ok? I don't need to be "cooler". They don't come any cooler than I. If you knew how to read and understand, you've noticed that I not at anytime assumed knowledge of said girls thoughts. I can promise you this: I do know how to keep them happy and very contented. I listen. Try it sometime, before you run your mouth. You can start right here.
True you don't need money, I'de feel better having something though. Also, to me it sure looks like that earlier post looks like you are pretending to have some private knowledge in the matter. This sentence in particular.

gehtfuct said:
Ask any of the well refined ladies here, they'll tell ya. BIGdaddyG is da man. :D
Oh..BTW, by cooler I meant less angry and annoyed, about the opposite of what you are now. Stress cuts your lifespan, you know.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Runningflame570 said:
True you don't need money, I'de feel better having something though.
Yes, money is fun. If you need to buy somebodys time, you may need to pick better friends...or cheaper hookers.
Also, to me it sure looks like that earlier post looks like you are pretending to have some private knowledge in the matter. This sentence in particular.
I do. Listen, without yapping, and you will too. ;)
Oh..BTW, by cooler I meant less angry and annoyed, about the opposite of what you are now. Stress cuts your lifespan, you know.
Well, my user name is gehtfuct. It's not meant to be thought of as cute or even tempered. As far as my lifespan, I have no delusions of living forever.

What will set me off is being conceived as stupid. I know I'm stupid. I don't need to be reminded of it. That thought is something we all could learn from. We don't know it all. There's always time for gathering knowledge. All you have to do is listen.....to her.

gehtfuct said:
Yes, money is fun. If you need to buy somebodys time, you may need to pick better friends...or cheaper hookers.
I never mentioned anything about friends AND/OR hookers, just to keep this in perspective. If I am dating somebody I would like to buy them something nice once in awhile. I would also like to be able to be useful some practical non-emotional ways, which at this point isn't the case for the most part.

gehtfuct said:
Well, my user name is gehtfuct. It's not meant to be thought of as cute or even tempered. As far as my lifespan, I have no delusions of living forever.
I have seen your Master Flamer, 10th degree icon, and I'm very glad for you. :rolleyes:
The point apparently isn't getting across. I am simply exercising my right to an opinion in the matter.

gehtfuct said:
What will set me off is being conceived as stupid. I know I'm stupid. I don't need to be reminded of it. That thought is something we all could learn from. We don't know it all. There's always time for gathering knowledge. All you have to do is listen.....to her.
I do listen, also, I never once called you stupid. That might be some self-esteem issues, can we be done with this? I'm starting to get abit annoyed myself. :redface:

P.S: Oh, and yes, we are all stupid. But thats also a relative thing. I preferr to gauge my intelligence on the human scale, not the cosmic one.

EDIT: Which is precisely what I am doing now..moving on that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.