WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help me

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I need to get in touch with my inner anger.

I'm new to the boards and damnit, I know I'm pretty pissed off about things, I just need to get in touch with that anger.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i recommend you start drinking heavily. You'll find that the words flow much easier that way. Unless, you drink so much that the words flow so easily, nobody can understand them. Find your own "target zone". Good luck and welcome to the boards.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Welcome to the site. Feel free to shit till your hearts content. We have several forums at your disposal just for your needs.
While you're on your way to being a well respected WTF.com member,please stop by to read the forum rules.

This infomation is there for you,so you might enjoy your stay.
...and to keep you from being bent over a barrel by the Admins in the cockfarm.

Enjoy.

tbsrk said:
i recommend you start drinking heavily. You'll find that the words flow much easier that way. Unless, you drink so much that the words flow so easily, nobody can understand them. Find your own "target zone". Good luck and welcome to the boards.
You put my anger in your signature and I've never been drunk before.

Sometimes all it takes is years of oppression and depression.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
TheLampIncident said:
You put my anger in your signature and I've never been drunk before.

Sometimes all it takes is years of oppression and depression.
Of course, what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. I commend you for finding that inner rage without the aide of alcohol.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Welcome to Wtf.com. Don't talk to jason or he will bite your head off. He's the devil.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
tbsrk said:

After one particularly fine night of potato moonshine (I live in Idaho for Christ's sake) I picked a fight. But not just ANY fight. I picked a fight with a fucking llama. I am proud to say I heald my own. For 2 seconds. After that he kicked the holy living shit out of me.

A couple of things to remember about llamas:
1. Just because they're smaller than a cammel doesn't mean they aren't as bitchy as one.
2. Llamas are pack animals. Which means they're sure footed and VERY VERY strong.
3. Llamas by nature are pissed off. Fucking with a llama does nothing to improve their mood.
4. If you choose to fight a llama avoid the "tackle and sucker punch" method.

So there you go, rage and alcohol consumption in one package. Please people, learn from me. If you insist on screwing around with barnyard animals get REALLY REALLY drunk first. It hurts a whole lot less.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
If you insist on screwing around with barnyard animals get REALLY REALLY drunk first. It hurts a whole lot less.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
UberSkippy said:
After one particularly fine night of potato moonshine (I live in Idaho for Christ's sake) I picked a fight. But not just ANY fight. I picked a fight with a fucking llama. I am proud to say I heald my own. For 2 seconds. After that he kicked the holy living shit out of me.

A couple of things to remember about llamas:
1. Just because they're smaller than a cammel doesn't mean they aren't as bitchy as one.
2. Llamas are pack animals. Which means they're sure footed and VERY VERY strong.
3. Llamas by nature are pissed off. Fucking with a llama does nothing to improve their mood.
4. If you choose to fight a llama avoid the "tackle and sucker punch" method.

So there you go, rage and alcohol consumption in one package. Please people, learn from me. If you insist on screwing around with barnyard animals get REALLY REALLY drunk first. It hurts a whole lot less.

damn lmmfao

p.s. welcum to wtf
p.p.s. fuck you

Easty

Click click boom
kwichur bitchin'! get ur over-angry ass to the boards and tell the rest of society how pissed off you are! :thumbsup:

we're all here to help. think of it as a social group on steriods! :thumbsup: