WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help me

i cant even see it how am i supposed 2 pull it out with tweezers?

Jung

???
Premium
This is the correct answer! We're not doctors, and this isn't a medical forum. Try to help yourself, and look those types of questions up on related sites.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
This is the correct answer! We're not doctors, and this isn't a medical forum. Try to help yourself, and look those types of questions up on related sites.
Whoa, Jung has just brought out our attention of a new forum to be made. Go Jung! Great Idea! We should have a medical forum for people that need some help in some cases. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Whoa, Jung has just brought out our attention of a new forum to be made. Go Jung! Great Idea! We should have a medical forum for people that need some help in some cases. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thats what the Gross Misconduct forum is for, and if the girlies are to shy to hear our responses, plaster it in the Clam Bar.

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:
No I didn't. :confused:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
chupalo said:
how do u treat an ingrown hair?
Pop it like a zit and make sure you get the hair. Don't shave the folds in your ass so close.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Broken said:
Pop it like a zit and make sure you get the hair. Don't shave the folds in your ass so close.
hehehehehe....but seriously where is the hair?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
chupalo said:
under my chin
damn them fuckers hurt too......hmmm....take a needle and fuck with it still u can pull it out with tweezers