WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help moody mum

My mums pregnant and ever since shes been a total bitch sum times i just wanna hit her. Plz help me anyone.

I wouldn't suggest hitting her... but I know how you feel. Pregnant people can be as pissy as hell. I guess just tell her she's being a bitch and you'd appreciate it if she made the effort not to. :nod:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
She probably just wants food. Don't stand between her and food. ;) ..Just try to help her out, coz I'm assuming you don't know how hard it might be to go through pregnancy. Sure she doesn't mean to be a bitch, because who does?
*holds back from naming names*

chibi said:
I wouldn't suggest hitting her... but I know how you feel. Pregnant people can be as pissy as hell. I guess just tell her she's being a bitch and you'd appreciate it if she made the effort not to. :nod:
Uh oh. I wouldn't call her a bitch, she'll just freak out and act like a bigger bitch. Or get all emotional. You could just avoid her for the next 9 months (or however long she has to go).

danielwazza said:
My mums pregnant and ever since shes been a total bitch sum times i just wanna hit her. Plz help me anyone.
dude she is pregnent, she is going to have mood swings. so get used to it and stop bicthing.

Never hit your mother, not only is she your mother, she is also a woman. And quite often a young teenage boy can be more stronger than her. Just keep it cool and stick it out until the pregnancy is over. Patience pays off.

biatch!

"bicthing."

What?

Call me and we'll schedule an appointment with your mum.
1-800-ABORTION-R-US
"We Deliver, You Save."

bnccoder

Postaholic
Maharoba said:
"bicthing."

What?

Call me and we'll schedule an appointment with your mum.
1-800-ABORTION-R-US
"We Deliver, You Save."
"We Deliver, You Shave."
Would have been better.

Zoso

Zappafied
patients is indeed a virtue... shes gonna be all over the place with emotions. dont worry, it will get worse but dont forget that it will get worse before it gets better. whatever you do, dont ever make her feel like she is alone. that is the worse feeling a pregnant woman can feel, or so ive been told.