WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Help Please Help View Now Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..

Thanks for viewing, I need to know if Ground (Not whole) Nutmeg expires, I cannot read the bottle due to the abuse it has been through.

Any information you have I appreciate.

Thanks.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Are you going to smoke it?

Just go buy some more, ya cheap goob.

Enjoy your beating. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Rush~ said:
Ok..

Thanks for viewing, I need to know if Ground (Not whole) Nutmeg expires, I cannot read the bottle due to the abuse it has been through.

Any information you have I appreciate.

Thanks.
My answer is toss it. You need to realize that Nutmeg once ground quickly loses the oil that gives it such a potent flavor. To some extent you could just use more of the ground stuff once it gets old. But I wouldn't.

On a More serious note, if you do need to use more there can be health related issues, you need to be aware of. Nutmeg contains a substance called myristicin, a narcotic with very unpleasant toxic side effects if taken in large quantities. Ingestion of small amounts of nutmeg is harmless to the body, however the consumption of one to three whole nutmegs (in excess of one teaspoon ground) can cause wild hallucinations, nausea, vomiting, and/or circulatory collapse within one to six hours after consumption. Very large doses can be fatal. Although nutmeg is said to counteract stomach distress from gas, do not try any home remedies without first consulting your physician. It is also an astringent and stimulant, as well as a purported aphrodisiac.

~MaxCrocker

MaxPower said:
My answer is toss it. You need to realize that Nutmeg once ground quickly loses the oil that gives it such a potent flavor. To some extent you could just use more of the ground stuff once it gets old. But I wouldn't.

On a More serious note, if you do need to use more there can be health related issues, you need to be aware of. Nutmeg contains a substance called myristicin, a narcotic with very unpleasant toxic side effects if taken in large quantities. Ingestion of small amounts of nutmeg is harmless to the body, however the consumption of one to three whole nutmegs (in excess of one teaspoon ground) can cause wild hallucinations, nausea, vomiting, and/or circulatory collapse within one to six hours after consumption. Very large doses can be fatal. Although nutmeg is said to counteract stomach distress from gas, do not try any home remedies without first consulting your physician. It is also an astringent and stimulant, as well as a purported aphrodisiac.

~MaxCrocker
Stop googling everything and posting it, thinking that we'll think you're smart. Give it up dumbass. :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
And on the seventh day-in overtime...God created Google.

He said: "Let it fair thee ignorant, well."

k this is a thread about nutmeg.....................................nutmeg.......................nutmeg, in B&T?
ok if its ground it has no expirey, and if this is seriously in B&T why? why for the love of god why.......................................fuckin n00bs.

ya jung.................................WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT SAY! loser!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
What the fuck are you ppl talking about?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Wait, whats a kitchen?

Im so confused......
Well in my house it's the place where I have sex on the kitchen table.

oh yeah....and something about food preparation to.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you are dumb enough to ask this type of question, I suggest you go ahead and eat it in large amounts. Then report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.