WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Comments Help us out - It's easy!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
<sedated tone>
Hey everyone,

If you have Google Toolbar there's a very easy way to help WTF out. If you don't, you can get it at http://toolbar.google.com

The PageRank impacts the site's ability to pull in more users, which in turn helps us to make the site a better place for you to hang out and allows us to offer you bigger and better things!

You can help our PageRank go up by downloading the Google Toolbar and making sure it's on, and voting for WTF whenever you're on the portal page or the main forums page. You vote by clicking the happy smilie face next to the PageRank. If you don't see the smilie, click Options, then click the More tab, then turn on Voting Buttons.

Thanks in advance!

The Staff
</sedated tone>

Just noticed this is my 666th post! :D

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay im doing it as we speak ill help you guys out youve always been good

shep

Local alcoholic
Ok brit ,im game :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've got the PR notifier at the bottom of my page (FireFox extension), I'll get set to increasing it :)

Fugly

Tenderony
A couple of questions...do multiple votes count? Is there a time limit such as once a day? If you vote for every page you go to does it all go to WTF homepage? Truly the question is how do I optimize my happyface clicking?

BRiT said:
<sedated tone>
Hey everyone,

If you have Google Toolbar there's a very easy way to help WTF out. If you don't, you can get it at http://toolbar.google.com

The PageRank impacts the site's ability to pull in more users, which in turn helps us to make the site a better place for you to hang out and allows us to offer you bigger and better things!

You can help our PageRank go up by downloading the Google Toolbar and making sure it's on, and voting for WTF whenever you're on the portal page or the main forums page. You vote by clicking the happy smilie face next to the PageRank. If you don't see the smilie, click Options, then click the More tab, then turn on Voting Buttons.

Thanks in advance!

The Staff
</sedated tone>

Just noticed this is my 666th post! :D
done. all you had to do was ask :D

gumercules

Ultra Mega
Fugly said:
A couple of questions...do multiple votes count? Is there a time limit such as once a day? If you vote for every page you go to does it all go to WTF homepage? Truly the question is how do I optimize my happyface clicking?
not sure, but vote often and you can't go wrong

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
weird what is weird? right what is right? okay okay im going nuts :confused:
working with firefox for so long then using ie